Yandere!Naj!Goth x reader

You're wearing an unzipped hoodie with a black top under. Baggy pants and loose hair.

(Goths POV)
There she was, a beautiful girl. The way she laughed, her smile, everything. I stopped looking out the library window and focused on the students who had entered the library.
After a half an hour of helping the students find the right books, I looked out the window again.

There she stood... But there was another male, he gave her a white rose. She accepted, flustered. "Damn you (c/n) (crush name), you'll pay" Never had I ever felt such power flow through my veins. I made a note for (c/n)

'Hi (c/n)! I would like to talk to you in the courtyard at 12:00 Am. Don't be late <3
-Secret admirer'

Laughing inside, I placed the note with caution inside of his locker. Leaving a white rose in his locker. It's gonna be red soon. I ran back to the library, reading books until the day was over.

(C/n POV)I read the note, I crossed my fingers for it was (Y/n)

(C/n POV)
I read the note, I crossed my fingers for it was (Y/n). Walking to the courtyard I saw a figure with a hood. I walked closer to see who it was, I carefully tugged the hood if.

"A mannequin? What in the world?" I heard someone laughing, sickeningly sweet. "Who'd you expect? Dear (y/n) maybe?" He held his right hand behind his back, the other one holding his skeletal-cheek. "Was this some prank?!" He shushed, giggling. "I see you have the white rose... Wanna see a magic trick?" I shook my head, what is wrong with him?! He usually don't act like this!

"I'll take that as a yes." He teleported in front of me, he gave me a hug? "Goth are you oka—-" Coughing up blood, I looked at goth. He pulled a screwdriver out of my back, I fell down, he squatted down next to me. "Look (c/n)! The poor rose is all red now, so sad... But beautiful, right?" He stood up, everything faded to black.

(Goths POV)
I cleaned up, burned his body, stomped his bones into dust, burning my bloody clothes and his dust, taking some new clothes ones on.

The next day I sat down and pretended like nothing happened. I did the same the following month. Somebody crying entered the room, crying. I looked up to see (Y/n). "Oh dear! W-what happened?" I gave her a hug, she tried explaining. But her hiccups kept on stopping her, but she finally got the words out.

"(C/n) h-has been... M-missing... F-for a m... month... H—he wa-was my b-b...best friend." I looked he into the eyes, smiling sweetly at her. "You have me, alright?" She nodded and hugged me tight. "T-thank *sniff* you" I patted her head.

A month later (y/n) finished school, and the two started dating. They showered each other in kisses. The two made each other very happy. They lived happily ever after.

Hhhh—- Yes it is shit but I need to do my requests fast. Thank you for reading my sheit my sinning angels, sinning goddess out!