Ink!Sans x Witch!Reader (Part 1)

(3'rd person POV)
The bad witch, that was what she was known as. A killer, is what they called her. But they did not know what she looked like, nor did they know how she was. The evil one is what they called her, even though all they know that she is a female witch. An ugly witch with a long nose and elderly looks, that's how they described her. But she was not any of those things, a kind soul with a young females looks was what she was.
Monsters were free but, a monster like her was not welcomed like the rest.

(Y/n) POV)
Walking around in the huge city was no problem, I had control over the powers kept inside of me. I felt somebody poke me.
"H-huh?" I turned around to see a giant female goat, she scared me a bit but I would not show. "Excuse me miss. Can you help me locate the ketchup, I swear I have walked around all the Isles thirty times!" She laughed, what a sweet laugh, a kind soul? "Yeah, follow me!" I smiled, walking to isle three I pointed at the lowest shelf.

She laughed. "I guess I'm too tall for my own good." I said my goodbyes and walked to the cash register. "Hello miss." I greeted back and paid for the food. "Have a nice day!" I thanked her and returned the nice comment. She looked so tired, maybe I could prepare something for her tonight. I held in my witch-like laugh and walked home.

I reached home and brewed a potion which could give you back the sleep you lost. Tonight was gonna be great, I hope this'll work.

(Ink!Sans POV)
Night had fallen, Sans was asleep. I was afraid that Error might strike if I sleep. A shadow zoomed by, maybe that was Error! I opened the window and grabbed my brush. I climbed on the roof and ran across the roofs. I was not gonna let him do anything to anyone this time.

He had stopped, he had gotten his finger on a broom and a coat. I was about to attack when he opened a window, I was stunned when he sat still in the window, what was he doing?! He threw a potion on the ground, that doesn't seem like him at all? Did he catch a Sans? He left and I looked at the human, she was fine, actually she was smiling.

I caught up to Error, I painted a rope around him fast, with the snap of my fingers it hugged him and he fell. A screech could be heard, a little after a 'THUMP' could be heard. "No no no no no no!" I ripped their coat off.
"You're not Error..." They tried wriggling out of the rope and they began tearing up. "Please, please, please!" I patted their shoulder, they were hysterical.

"How did you fly?" They looked at me with a panicked expression.

Just a quick one-shot because I haven't wrote anything lately. I had this on my mind for so long. This is part 1. Part 2 will come soon.
That was all my sinning angels. Sinning goddess out!