Dust! Sans x Innocent!Shy!Reader x Horror! Sans (Part 4 | END )

My mom came running in through the door, tears in her eyes. "I should've let you stay home, oh my baby girl!" She hugged me closely and held my cheek in her hand. "Mom I'm fine, I just need to learn to stop being so clumsy!" My mom smiled at me and moved her hands to my shoulder, smiling she said. "I'm going to pull your soul out and have a look." I panicked and grabbed her arms and yelled. "Y-you don't have to do that! I'm fine!" My mom's smile turned to a frown and she looked me dead in the eye. "You didn't trip... Did you?" I refused to make eye contact as she pulled out my soul.

"This isn't a fall down the stairs honey, who did this to you?" I looked at my scratched-up soul and sighed. "It was an accident... The guys I'm supposed to help calm down fought today and I... I-I tried to stop it alright...? I'm sorry mom." I said ashamed, she cupped my cheeks with her hands and smiled again. "You've always been someone who doesn't like fighting huh? Mommy's little soldier, trying to stop a fight." Still smiling she looked me directly in the eyes. "Don't do that next time, okay?" I nodded and stood up from the 'hospital' bed I was currently sitting on.

My mom held my hand and walked me out of the school. Just as we were about to exit the school grounds, I heard someone shout in unison. "(Y/N)!" I turned around and saw Horror and Dust running towards us.

They stopped right in front of us, panting. "We're sorry!—" "— We didn't mean to harm you!" I smiled with closed eyes. "I-It's fine... I just still don't understand why you were fighting?" I opened my eyes again and saw them fiddling with their hands, avoiding eye contact. "It's uh—" They looked at each other and nodded, in unison, they yelled.

"It's because we love you (Y/n) (L/n)!"