Dust! Sans x Innocent!Shy!Reader x Horror! Sans (Part 3)

I ran through the hallways, looking for the one room that comforted me the most, the janitor's closet. As soon as I saw it open the door and closed it as fast as I could, the janitor was never here, and when he was, he let me sit here and sometimes he would offer me some tea or chocolate. He's a nice man, I think his name is Asgore and I'm pretty sure he's Asriel's father. Sitting down I took out my phone and found my mom in my contacts, I sat down and hugged my knees close while staring at the call button.

My finger hovered over it, but for some reason, I couldn't press it. My finger wouldn't listen to me, so I put my phone down and hugged my legs closer. My mom expected me to help them better themselves, she had faith in me. "Now I just need to have faith in myself..." I sighed and rested my head on my knees.

I heard footsteps outside of the closet and slight humming. 'Must be Asgore, maybe he would know what I should do?" The closet opened and right there stood Asgore. "Oh (Y/n)! Are you alright...?!" He said quickly walking over to me and squatting down to my level, he began to soothe me by petting my head. "No... M-Miss Muffet h-has assigned m-me to look out f-for these two g-guys and t-the delinquent one is-is really mean..." Asgore made a fatherly 'aww...' before hugging me: "Don't worry, you'll get through it, you're such a determined young girl. But I can't believe Muffet would assign those two to you, especially when one of them is a delinquent." I looked up at him, questioning: "You kn-know them...?" He chuckled and broke the hug and pet my head soothingly again. "Yes, I've had to part them a couple of times, such trouble makers." I laughed and hugged Asgore, feeling my confidence being boosted I decided to go to class.

"T-Thank you so m-much Asgore!" I said and let go. I picked up my bag and phone and walked out of the closet, drying my tears off. I ran down to my lockers and quickly took out the books I needed, suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and looked at the person, it was Horror, he was out of breath and had a small look of concern on his face. "W... Where have you been...?! We've b...been looking... Everywhere!" I didn't think they would look for me, they sounded like they just wanted to be free of me. "Anyways... H-here, an apology gift..." He handed me a small stuffed teddy-bear, it had a (F/C) bowtie on. "T-thanks... I-I'm sorry f-for running off..." Dust came running down the hallway and stopped running when he saw us.

"There you are! I see you've gotten your gift as well?" Horror growled, almost unnoticeable. I nodded and smiled. "Everything alright now?" He said petting my head, but his hand was pushed off by Horror. "She's fine. Now let's go to class." It came out as quite rude, but I'm guessing it's just how he acts.

After a couple of classes, it was time for lunch. The two had been throwing insults back and forth and I had to chime in, quite nervously and shaky, a couple of times. They seemed to stop as soon as I chimed in, apologizing, which had a couple of students shocked and a couple of students jealous. I took the tray of food out of Sans' hands and thanked him before walking to my table all the way in the back.

I told the two that they could eat with their friends, as they shouldn't feel forced to be next to me all the time. It felt really lonely for some reason, and I kinda wish I hadn't said that they could choose where to sit. I slowly ate my food and studied the teddy-bear closely. I suddenly heard two thuds next to me, both of them had sat with me, making me smile a bit. "Stop smiling Idiot, we just felt bad for you... I-I mean..." Dust laughed at Horror, which earned him a smack over the skull.

"Oh, don't be so cold Horror, we both know why we're sitting here! And I'm sure (Y/N) knows why too know, am I right?" Dust said looking at me, I tilted my head in confusion. "A-Am I supposed t-to know? I-Is it b-because we're finally f-friends...?!" I said happily and excited.

Both their eyes widened, and a blue hue crawled over both their skulls, I just stared blankly at both of them. "Shit, s-she's innocent...!" Dust said while looking at Horror, who just seemed calm by this point. "You didn't know? The innocent look in her eye, she was happy for a teddy-bear and she's forgiving. Guess you don't care about her as much as I do, numbskull." This earned Horror a death glare from Dust. "Say that again you piece of shit." He growled threatening at Horror, Horror's 'eyes' showed amusement.

"You heard me, shithead." They stood up and you could see the air tense around them, I needed to stop them. "...G-guys..." They began throwing insults at each other, each one getting worse and worse. They began getting physical with their magic, so I ran between them and asked them to stop.

But I got ignored, and the fight picked up pace. They were fighting around me, suddenly and attack scraped my arm, and damn did it hurt. They didn't seem to care and continued to fight, the fight got intense and I continued to yell at them to stop.

At one point an attack was headed straight for me, which finally caught their attention. I couldn't dodge it at all, I was done for. I just closed my eyes and put my hands up to stop the attack.

I felt like I wasn't touching the ground, actually I think I was being carried. I opened my eyes to see Frisk, he was holding me protectively and Asriel was making a 'shield' around us. Frisk put me down and looked at the wound on my arm. The two gave Horror and Dust a mean glare before talking me to the school nurse.

Miss Toriel, the school nurse, had decided to keep me with her for the rest of the day. Apparently, I had gotten splinters and an infection because of the fight, she also told me I didn't have much health to begin with and it took a long time to heal me. So, we had decided that I should just stay there, Asriel and Frisk had gone to talk to Dust and Horror.

Asgore had also visited a couple of times, which was a little awkward because they were divorced, but I was pretty sure they'd get back together. After an hour of trying to heal me, Miss Toriel had decided to call my mom and said that I had tripped down the stairs, which I had asked her to do so Horror and Dust wouldn't get in trouble.