Ink!Sans X Witch!Reader (Part 2)

(3rd person view)
As she wriggled around, struggling, Ink asked again. "What are you?" She couldn't scream, everybody would find out what she was. Sulking she answered. "I'm a... I... I was possessed, I didn't know what I was doing! Please, let me go!" With a snap of his fingers, the paint disappeared. She cast a spell over herself, making her look old and wicked. Screaming for her broom to come pick her up, the neighborhood woke up. They hunted the flying witch, screaming rude names at her.
Ink knew that she lied, she was a witch. Why couldn't he see that before he questioned.
He picked up his brush and hurried after her, the villagers cheering for the skeleton. He caught up to you, you looked at him, frightened. 'I can't fly that fast because I weigh much more in this form' you removed the spell, but he pulled you over on his brush. You were kicking and screaming when you landed at a house. You began crying, you were tired, you wanted to go home.

A familiar face appeared, that was the humanoid goat you met. You were tired, you were too tired too. "Ink, what are you doing with that nice lady?" You didn't bother to struggle against a magic skeleton anymore. "She's a descendant of the witches and or mages that locked us into the underground."

(Y/N) POV
What in the world is he talking about? I shook my head. "We don't work that way... You must be talking about the wizards." He released you arm and you fell down onto the ground. The humanoid helped you up, she dusted you off too, giving Ink the stare. You continued: "We brew stuff, and we can only cast minor spells. Wizards are amazing, what I wouldn't do to be a wizardess." You kept on rambling on and on and on about being a wizardess. (Sorceress)

The skeleton known as 'Ink' hushed you. "Hold on a second. I didn't know there was a difference, and how many are there of you?!" You shrugged. "I've been kicked out from the lands of wizards. That's why I'm a witch, I don't have the power like they do..." He nodded.

"Why were you kicked out?" He asked, you crossed your arms. "I was simply, too weak" He sighed, he looked at you. "The actual reason." You sighed.

"I got mad, I summoned... Abaasy. It controlled me, learned me bad spells. The teachers helped me back. I'm known as the spawning failure... I'm weak, my own creature almost took control over me." He looked shocked, I looked down in shame.

"You summoned Abaasy?! I've read about it! Only clever, sly and a skilled person can summon such thing!" She said fascinated, my hand turned into fists. "Didn't you hear me?! It took control over me! If I'm just the least skilled I would've controlled it. You dumb humans and monsters would never understand! I've been thrown away, my family threw me out!" My broom found me and I took off.

Zoom

Something had hit me, my fingers traced up my neck. "D..Dart..?..!" I fell, I'm gonna get burned. They've heard me screaming, I'm so damn pathetic.

All rights reserved.  No parts of this work may be used for anything without the author's permission or knowledge. This is a fictional work. Any resemblances to actual events, or persons; living or dead are purely coincidental. No part of this work may be transmitted by any means whether electronically or mechanically without written permission from the author.  If any other copies of this work are found online, they were plagiarized. Notify the author immediately.  All infringements of this copyright are punishable by law.  Copyright ©Madhisstories