Dt!Sans x Calm!Silent!Catmonster!reader

Mini prologue
You had always been quiet, you liked to listen to music and just drift away. You weren't like your friends at all. They were having dance parties and partying all night long. You just sat on wattpad and listened to music.
You had been called boring many times but it didn't bother you at all.
You were happy, a happy kitty.

(Y/n) POV
I tapped my foot along to the beat, sharpening my pencil I continued writing on my essay.
I didn't have any problems with homework, everyone else apparently has. Because they want to 'live' and party all night.
Most of my grades are A's, but I have problems with math, you have to listen so carefully it is tiring. I heard a loud knock which made me jump. I walked to the door, yelling I asked. "Who is it?!"
The knocker, knocked harder. "Open up for the life of the party!" I sighed loudly and opened the door. "Wanna go party tonight?!" The little female I call my best friend yelled, I let out an irritated growl. "How many times will it take you to stop knocking?" She looked down at the floor, she was properly sad. My heart ached when I saw her face, her eyes had drooped and so had her mouth.
"Alright, I'll come." She turned around. "Don't lie to me, you're just trying to trick me to leave. I get it." I put my paw on her shoulder. "I mean it." She looked at me, having an excited look on her face. "Really?!" It was like a child had been given the gift they wanted the most.
"Yes, but I won't be dancing." She smiled and hugged me. "You're the best (Y/n)" I hurried into my room and threw my favorite outfit on.
She looked at me. "Makeup?" I shook my head and she gave me a thumbs up. She pulled me by the arm and we jumped into her car.

Arriving at the party

One of the popular girls were hosting a party for everyone, she was really nice and had a great personality.
Your friend practically jumped out of the car and ran into the building, you could hear her scream. "The life of the party is here!" You laughed and got of the car, making sure it was locked. She had a tendency to not lock it, so you grabbed her keys and locked the car.
When people saw you, they cheered and welcomed you.

You sat down at the dining table, there was free food there so you weren't complaining.
You plopped your own earbuds into your ears because of most of the songs being extremely inappropriate. You leaned against the wall and sat your feet on the other stools next to you.

Half an hour in and you felt someone poking you, you opened one of your eyes and hummed. "The rumors are right, you really have gorgeous (e/c) eyes!" You were speechless, a stranger from another school had hit on you.

He moved your legs away from the stools and sat in front of you, he had a goofy smile on his face. "Never seen you before, are you new?" I sat up properly and crossed my legs.

"Not new, just don't go out that much." He asked a couple of questions, you of course answered. He was nice and seemed pretty chill when he wasn't partying on the dance floor.
"Do you dance?" I laughed. "Nah mate, it ain't me. You seem to love dancing tho'." He nodded, he leaned back into his chair. "I've been dancing since I was little, have you ever tried dancing?" You nodded, and leaned back sighing. "Funny how everyone asks that, "have you ever tried", I've tried it so many times. But someone has to be different, I may be blue in a crowd of red, but I am me and I can't change that."

He sat there just looking at you, you tilted your head. "Mate you there?" He smiled even more and slouched, putting his hand behind his neck. "You think in a different way, you looked so serious about the subject but chill. Kinda cute, haven't seen a girl being serious about a topic before. They've always tried to change their lifestyle just to fit the way I live."

Dt!sans POV

She was something else, from the moment she walked in I tried catching her attention, dancing my heart out and being louder than usual.
Her (e/c) eyes, with a dangerous look that lures you in. Serious but so calm, it's alluring, might I even say attractive.

Girls were normally looking at the guys with moves, but she looks for the rhythm.
The only way I could catch her attention was by approaching her, hell I wasn't even ready to approach her, her aura was so strong. My soul was beating when I was looking at her, she is truly breathtaking.

We had talked for a while, she didn't change because of me. I was head over heals for her, we had moved to the couch. My hand was slowly sneaking over to her, when I held her hand she didn't move it.

I looked at her and she was blushing, there was about ten minutes left of the party. I pulled her closer, she didn't resist. My heart was beating so fast, she smiled and looked at me. I was blushing hardcore and tried hiding in my hoodie. I felt her hand leave mine and slowly reached out for my skull. She turned my head over to her direction and pulled of my hoodie.

She gave me a quick peck. I was glowing at this point, she then stood up, winked and left. That had been the quickest ten minutes of my life, I returned to my group, they made kissy faces and sounds. I yelled at them embarrassed, still glowing blue.

(Y/n) POV

As I walked outside and walked over to the side of the car I internally screamed. My heart was beating faster than ever, (B/f) looked at me. "Well somebody had a goodnight."

"Oh shut up." I said and turned my head away from her, I had slipped a piece of paper with my number into his hoodie.

Best night ever.