Chapter 9

'Gee Way has her say via twitter on last night's dinner party incident and claims that she was not drunk and all allegations were untrue. She later asks the son to respond and meet sometime soon to chat. What does this all really mean?' A couple minutes after I sent out the tweet saying I'm sorry and asking if the kid wanted to meet up again sometime in the further, the press jumped at the opportunity and it started trending on the homepage in the top 10 tweets. It's on most news accounts in the area and people are freaking out about it. It's that much of a deal is it? it's then that I can't hold it in any longer and start to cry, tears blurring my vision completely until my knees are buckling underneath me.

"Hey hey hey...I got you. It's alright now." Someone caught me and is raking their fingers through my hair as they catch me, pulling me into their lap and close to their chest as we sit on the floor with me sobbing at an uncontrollable level. "Gee hey it's alright. What happened?"

"F-Frank?" I hear that voice I can't forget no matter what.

"Yeah that's me. I-i followed you when you stormed out, I tried calling after you but you just kept running. I thought you'd run here though." Frank tells me while continuing to hush me by running his fingers through my hair and rubbing small circles on my back.

Taking a deep breath a sit up, wiping my face I look Frank in the eyes. "How come you came after me?" Is all I ask.

"Because believe it or not I don't believe what the news says and I want the truth. Okay not only that I want you to be ok as I care, yes Frank Iero gives a shit about someone that isn't himself." He laughs a tiny bit at the last part, I can't help but join him on that even if my laugh is a bit sniffly and I could break out crying at any moment.

"I'm sorry you had to see that I-"

"Gee don't worry about it. So are you going to tell me why you were crying?" Frank asks sincerely.

"I hardly know you." I say shrugging.

"Then get to know me." Frank then jumps up grabbing my hands along with him. We are both standing in front of each other when he reaches up with a sleeve covered hand to wipe under my eyes as my eyeliner has run everywhere. A tiny bit of his hand brushes my check and I can't help but let out a gasp at how cold his hand is and the shock that goes with it when it's skin on skin. "Sorry cold hands." Frank laughs it off before pulling away and interlocking our hands before he's pulling me away and out of the school grounds.

A little down a side street we stop outside a shitty looking car/van type thing and Frank pulls out some keys before opening my door for me. "I'm going to take you to some hidden place to murder you after weeks of torment and asking your family for money. Just get in and get to know me, I promise I won't hurt you." He looks deeply into my eyes. After being skeptical for a few moments I slowly back into the seat so I'm sitting in the front of his car/van thing.

Frank jumps on the front of the vehicle to slide across to the other side. All in one quick swift motion he's in the car sitting right next to me. "Putting on a show I see?" I send a smirk his way as we sit there just staring into each others eyes.

"Maybe but not for you, babe." Is that hurt I'm feeling right now? I can't tell as I also have butterflies from being called babe from none other than Frank Iero, I didn't even realise he had that effect on me.

He starts up the engine and pulls away from the small back street that we were hidden in before. "Question. Why, if you have a car park it here when school has a perfectly good car park that everyone uses?"

"Because that would be predictable for a start and anyone would be able to guess which car is mine, giving them the advantage of doing damage to it. I'm not stupid you know." He looks over at me for a brief second and winks before turning his attention back to the road in front. "Also I don't want people knowing what direction my house is in so I park it in different spots every day, I like to keep the game interesting." All conversation stops after that explanation.

After about 5 minutes we pull into a drive-through Starbucks. I'm grateful for that as it means that we don't have to get out and be seen together, not that I mind being seen with Frank just I doubt he would appreciate being front cover news for the next week and a half. It's taken until now to notice that there is music playing in the background. Nope it's radio, Kerrang radio at that. Dam this kid has some style.

While we are waiting in line I take this opportunity to type a tweet at Mikey: @mikeyway Hope your first day at school is going well. Talk l8ter? That sounds alright, I could always send him a message but right now I'd rather use twitter. Once the tweet has been sent we pull up at the window and Frank has already ordered for the both of us. "Thanks I'll pay." Frank just nods, how did he know what I wanted? Although everyone knows that all I drink is black coffee it's common knowledge around this town. We pull up to the window and I undo my seatbelt to slide across with my card. "Hope you don't mind me borrowing your lap, I owe you one." I tell Frank before sitting in his lap. The girl that's working the drive-though almost freaks out when it's me sitting in the car or whatever this thing is. "Sorry can I pay by card?" Too star-stuck she just shakes her head and makes an odd noise that I'm guessing is meaning it's free. "Thanks but I have cash as well, here buy yourself something nice even if the coffee is free." I smile sweetly before we get handed our drinks and I slide back over to the passenger seat.

"Gee?" Frank asks once we have pulled away and are driving to wherever he is taking me.

"Humm?" I hum in response not really paying attention and staring out the window.

"I hope you don't hate me but when you sat on my lap I can't help but think I felt ah-erm-a-a- fuck it I think I felt a dick." Frank sighs out before pulling over and parking up at the top of a hill that over-looks the town below.

"Well I should hope you did as otherwise there would be a dick on the lose." I smile and turn so I' meeting his gaze which is just pure confusion. "Come on sit on the bonnet with me.

He does as I ask without hesitating and there we sit staring out at the city below us with everything still seeming so normal. "There's no easy way for me to say this Frank. so I'm just going to say it. I'm a boy and everyone I have ever met has called me a girl because that's what the papers called me a long, long time ago. That's why you felt a dick on your leg. I am a boy, Frank and yet I'm forced to pretend I'm this rich girl that only does what he daddy tells her too. I played the part for a while but now I can't take it. My father refuses to believe he has two sons instead of one so forces me to wear skirts. I'll tell you something a few days ago he bought me a bra and fake tits to wear as 'apparently' I look flat chested. As far as I know men don't have boobs." I can't help but laugh the last sentence. Through-out the whole thing I don't look at Frank but I can feel his eyes watching me like some special creature. It's then that I finally turn and meet his gaze for what feels like the thousandth time today.

"So not Gee but-"

"Gerard." I smile at him.