Chapter 18

Sorry this feels like years since I updated but it's snowing for the first time ever in the UK.  Okay maybe not the first time but it hasn't snowed like this in years so I've been spending all day out in it lol soz. My school has been closed for 3 days which is amazing I must admit. Anyway I don't really know where I'm going with this, I had a plan but I've strayed away from the plan so I'm trying to get back to it. Pray for me to get back to the original plan. -Fizz

'Suspected adolescents being intermit up in the mountains, reports from nearby hikers stated: We heard some teenagers being intermit but it sounded like two boys and that I just disgusting. In other news Gee Way's boyfriend has been spotted leaving the house-" The small tv that hangs above the bar has the news channel on and I can't help the smirk that forms on my lips as I hear the fist bit but ti's soon replaced by the saddening sinking feeling that Frank can't hide anymore, not when he's with me. I can't help but let my mind wander back to Frank every few minutes. we were meant to spend the night together but he ended up going home and I'm at a bar with Bert McCracken, the local criminal drug dealer. What a night it is for me.

"What's wrong Gee?" Bert raps his arms around my shoulders and pulls me closer to him so our heads are resting together.

"Just seems a bit weird how Frank just got up and left when I said I had to call you." Sighing out I order another drink to which the bartender raises his eyebrows but doesn't say anything to me; he just hands me the drink to which I down in a lighting fast pace.

"Slow down there kid, don't want you getting wasted on your first drink." The guy says while drying his hands on the red and white bar towel that is tucked into his apron. The bartended then proceeds to wipe down the counter with the same cloth where my drink left a water ring.

"Whatever just keep em' coming." The guy goes to get me another drink, despite his better judgement.  I turn back to Bert. I lay my head in my hands onto of the bar with my eyes shut so tightly I can see little different coloured dots floating around in the dark.

"Gerard if you want to see him go see him."

"You say like it is so simple." I mumble at Bert from one side of my mouth.

"Maybe it is." Berty sighs out rubbing his face with his hand from stress and worry that seems to be going through his mind right now. For such a laid back guy, he sure does worry about me a lot.

"Here you go kid. Double vodka shot with whiskey added in. You going hard tonight?"

I stare at the frosted glass that sits in front of me containing the dirty coloured liquid that I drink almost every day. "Yeah I am." I down the drink in a matter of seconds before replying to Bert once again. "It's not simple, it all went wrong when we came home, to the house, it's not even my home. Bert take me round to see him but first have you got anything?"

"When you say anything?"

"Get me fucked up Bert McCracken."

-

To the best of my ability I tell Bert where Frank lives and he drives met here in his truck. I omuodn't stop giggling at everything and the fact that I had no idea where we were or the fact that I had no idea where Frank lives. It's all just a guessing game to me. "Ugh Gerard are we here?" Bert almost shouts angrily at me from the drivers side of the truck.

"Hmmm yeah sure. Thanks babe." I open the truck door before he's even stopped, lean over to kiss him and jump out. Bert speeds away from there without a second to lose, God what did I do to him?

From what my clouded brain can remember I believe Frankie's apartment is on the top floor was it 86 or 89? Or was it 87? I'll knock on everyone and see if it's him when he opens the door. I stumble into the shabby elevator and press the grimy button that will take me to the top floor. In my drunken state I start humming along to the music that is being played in the lift like it was some game, I couldn't stop laughing at myself. Finally the lift dinged to signal I was on the top floor. The doors slid open ad I head towards the way I believe Frank's apartment to be. I instantly give up going to knock on all the doors to find the right one so just call Frank's name to see if he will answer. "Frankieee!" I shout but get no reply. "Frank! Come on. Frank! Which is yours?!"

"Hey kid, shut the hell up before I ram my cock down your thought." Some sleazy guy called from his open door.

"How do you know I'll suck your dick? What if you suck mine? Huh what you gonna say to that." I stand in front of him smirking like a madman.

"You little slut you better be sorry-"

"Gee?" I hear Frank call out to me further down the hallway with his head peeking out from his doorway.

"Frankie!" I run up to him and pull him into a tight hug. The rude man huffs and walks back into his apartment.

"Gerard what are you doing here? Not that I'm not happy to see you but why?" Frank says pulling away to lead me inside his flat.

I reply honestly while being pushed down on the sofa by Frank strong, tattooed arms. "I thought I should see you as I promised I would spend the night with you." I giggle at what I was saying as it sounds so stupid.

"Have you been drinking?" He asks me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes. Frank I drink almost everyday, I'm what the kids call an alcoholic."

"Right that's it, into bed right now." I'm hulled up and slung over Frank's shoulder as he carry's me to his bedroom. I'm flopped onto the bed which causes giggles to erupt from my mouth. "Take those clothes off." Frank states.

"Oh naughty boy Frankie. Wanna go for round two I see?" I smirk and raise my eyebrows.

"Not likely as you're drunk and I don't take advantage of people like tha-Wait are you high?" Frank questions me as his hands reach down to pull off my skirt.

"Maybe." I draw out the word to empathise that I am actually high.

"I give up Gerard. Goodnight." Frank turns to walk out the room but before he get's there I call out for him.

"Frank, please don't go. Stay in here with me...please?"

"Fine." With that Frank walks over to the bed, stripping on the way. Once he was in bed his arms reach around my waist, pulling me closer towards him. The blankets are pulled up over us to keep us warm at night. For the first time that evening I felt a smile fall onto my lips as I realised that Frank is cuddling me and is going to all night, even though I'm as high as a kite and completed wasted.