Chapter 14

Chapter dedicated to @gerardsdaddy for voting on basically most of the chapters -Fizz

'Gee Way's boyfriend disappearing off the face of the earth has started to make rumour that he wasn't even real.' Once the news reporter has said that sentence I hear Frank almost die from laughter and all I can do is scowl as we pull into an apartment complex with underground parking. There are spaces with certain numbers being displayed above on signs and we pull into one with the number 86 on it."They think I'm dead or missing." Frank laughs out before he turns the engine off and proceeds to escape out the car.

"Frank?" I call as I jump out of the car to chase after him as for such a short guy he has fast legs.

"Come on." My hand is interlocked with Frankie's as we walk into an elevator. The button at the very top is pressed and the elevator starts moving with it's shitty music playing softly in the background. Frank takes this time to face me and smirk. "Penthouse babe." I see all his teeth glowing in the dim lighting of the elevator as he flashes me a smile. I try my best to smile back but I can't help but feel slightly scared and nervous about this whole thing as now I think about it, I have no idea who the real Frank Iero is or anything about him other than he's gay and loves dogs. I curse myself under my breath as I should have called Bert to tell him I love him before I'm murdered. It won't come to that. Or at least I hope.

"You won't murder me right?" I blurt out as the elevator dungs to signal that we have made it up to the top floor. I catch my bottom lip between my teeth as I'm pulled out of the mechanical sliding doors.

We entre into a long hallway with lots of doors either side, it looks pretty run down with kicked in doors and stained carpeted floors that could have seen better days running the length of it. It's a dump in simple terms. Black marks on every wall and the feeling that someone is peeking through tiny cracks in the doors or walls watching your every step. I walk a bit quicker to be walking next to Frank and grip his hand even tighter than I was before. Suddenly we stop outside a door that says 86. Although it looks more like the 8 is sideways and the 6 has lost the top, so looks like a tiny 0 instead. This must be his apartment. We don't even bother to use keys to open the door, Frank just pushes it open with his hand and walks in with me tagging along behind him.

I was not expecting to walk into an open plan apartment with one bedroom but that's exactly what I walked into. To my left was a kitchen with a bar, separating it from the rest of the room, it was covered in papers and random junk that Frank must has thrown on there to sort out later. On my left was the living room/dinning room. A small sofa was pushed against a wall with a rather small tv opposite it, balanced on a cabinet with dvds inside. In the other wall was the dinning table that looked like Frank had found it in a bun and thought yeah I like that and brought it here. Maybe he did, by the looks of it he lived alone. Straight ahead was two doors next to each other one I'm guessing was a bathroom and a bedroom. The overall feel to place felt like Frank but very lonely and no sign of a parent anywhere. It also had that slight smell of damp and cigarette smoke lingering in the air; almost making the whole place seem dirty when there wasn't a speck of dirt in sight.

"Not much compared to you princess but it's my home." Frank says while walking over to his kitchen and taking a seat at the bar.

"Whe-where's your parents?" I stutter out.

"Ha you don't wanna know. Want a tour?" He giggles out at me, only just looking up to catch his eyes with mine. In them I see pure emotion that is just screaming to be noticed.

"Erm sure." I throw my bag down by the foot of the small sofa and start following Frank who takes me to the kitchen.

He waves his arms up, gesturing to the space. "Kitchen." He finishes by nodding and heading over to one of the doors. Frank opens the door and points in with an arm. "Bathroom." Next is the door to the right which I'm guessing is his room. "This is where the magic happens." He winks at me and tapping in the door but not opening it before moving onto the living room. "Erm sofa tv meet Gerard." I laugh at that and frank just points to the table at the other end of the room. "Table." Simple enough tour, as expected because as soon as you open the front door you can see pretty much everything that Frank owns.

"Nice." Suddenly I'm pulled down by my hand onto the sofa just missing Franks body completely and lading next to him. Just.

I watch as Franks hands reach to his face and rub it slightly before busting out. "Sorry it's not much but it's mine and I made it mine."

"I can see that." I sigh laugh out while meeting his eyes. "So you were going to tell me everything?" I question; that's the whole reason why he brought me here in the first place.

"Yeah I'll tell you soon...just ah...let me hide for as long as I can yeah?" I smile and nod as a response. With that as my answer Frank immediately stands and makes his way to the kitchen. "Make yourself at home, we could watch a movie if you wanted? Oh do you want sole coffee?"

"Thanks yeah coffee would be great." I call after him.

After a few minutes or so Frank returns with two mugs of coffee and hands one to me before taking his seat, reaching for the remote to switch on the tv. "Sorry it's not your fancy coffee that you normally have but it's all I can afford."

"No this is fine." I reply and take a sip of the warm liquid.

"Sorry this whole thing is kinda weird, I wasn't expecting to bring you here until the time was right but we haven't got a choice." I here him say. It's all so awkward and so...unfrank it's starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Frank I hate to state the obvious but this is really uncomfortable and so unlike you it's starting to freak me out." I say honestly.

I get a sigh in response. "I know and I'm sorry I'll tell you everything about me now." Frankie finally breathes out before sitting forward to place his hands on his knees and taking a deep breath before opening his mouth to tell me who he is. "Well Gerard I don't know how to tell you this-I'll guess I'll start from the beginning-"