Chapter 2

As soon as the young couple left with their baby's the old woman was overcome with joy. Finally, this hell will be over. A new reign will come. The woman went to the couples home, and to no surprise, they were picking a name for their new children. She walked into their home. "Oh, hello miss, may we help you?" Wanda asked. The old woman smiled deviously. "Yes you can, first I want your children, second I want to keep them and do whatever I want with them." Wanda and Frank stared at her with disbelief, maybe they thought she was joking, but they knew otherwise. "You're not taking them, you have no right," Frank said defensively, trying to scare the woman away. Both Frank and Wanda remembered what the old woman had said before. I'll help but on two conditions. First, she wants our children. Second, she wants to keep them. Wanda burst into tears. Frank yelled in agony. The unnamed twins were focusing on eachother, while the old woman just stood there. "Can we at least name them?!" Wanda pleaded. "No," the woman answered. The old woman took the twins away from their parents. Oh no. The little girl screamed with great force. Clouds covered the sky and a great earthquake appeared. The woman, desperate to stop this horror kissed the girl on the forehead. Everything stopped.
After the woman took their children, Wanda and Frank were depressed and dwelled on the fact that an earthquake came as soon as their little girl started crying. Was it because of her? Did the woman put an spell on our girl? They had no idea what happened, it if they'll ever be able to get some answers. They didn't care about that after three years of try they finally had a family, and as soon as they had children, they lost them, and their hope.

The woman reached her little home and was proud of what her experiment did. She finally has someone to fill in for her curse. She has someone to take this burden of keeping peace along the world. She put the girl and the boy on separate beds, then the girl started to cry again. With that, a storm approached. She quickly put the girl next to her brother, then the storm stopped. With no chaos there is no order, with no order there will only be chaos. The two must always be together as one. As one. That was the mistake in her plan. The power to be chaos and order should belong within one person, yet she put it in two souls. That was her biggest mistake. "A name, every child needs a name." She looked at the boy, realizing that he was order. "You'll be Calum." Calum was a name that means dove which is common associated with peace. Obviously, the girl was chaos, she is unstable without her brother. "You will be Raven." A raven usually appears when something horrible happens, and is associated with darkness.

"May your fates be forever intertwined."

From then on the woman raised Calum and Raven until they were 13. That's when their full potential was shown. Raven has grown up to be a beautiful young lady, with an wild personality and messy hair, while her brother was a handsome young man who was always calm, and never stressed about most things. "How come you've never told my brother and I your name?" Raven asked impatiently. "You don't need to know my name, now come I'll show you where you and your brother will spend the rest of your lives." The three of them walked through a door only to see nothing. Nothing but darkness. "Miss, what is this?" Calum politely asked. "It's called the void, this is where you will watch, and keep balance in the world..." the woman trailed off. "So we're god!" Raven said excitedly. "If anything you're a god of calamity Raven" Calum said with an humorous wink towards his sister. "Haha very funny Calum," she told him. "Go on walk in, I won't be able to go with you, this will be the last you will ever see me." She told them "Why aren't you coming?" Calum asked. "It isn't my job anymore, that's all" The woman grabbed their hands and said, "You two need to remember, you're push and pull, the balance between these world's and with no chaos there is no order with no order there will be only chaos. With that she let them go. Why would she tell us that? They both thought Calum was flustered but Raven had already forgot.

What they didn't know was that the old woman was warning them.