Chapter 11

"Hey guys....." Misa had a bad feeling in her gut. That same dream kept coming to her. Luna, Jordan, and Derrick looked at her. "Wassup?" Derrick asked. Wait the don't remember Raven....
"Um nevermind" she said with a smile.

20 minutes later..
Calum came through the portal. He's never met the people Raven gave her powers to. He's only been here once and he was unconscious during the time. He looked up at the sky. It was neither night or day. It was sunset but something was off to him. He felt a dark presence but also a good one. Walking past was 4 teens, about the same age as him. One of them looked worried but Calum felt the same presence from all of them. He felt their magic power. It felt like his sisters. He ran to them. As soon as he was in front of them the worried looking girls eyes lit up. "Hello. My name is Calum. My sisters name is Raven. I'm sure you've met her before." 3 out of 4 of the teens looked confused. The didn't know a Raven, or at least had no memory of her. "Yes we have met her but they don't remember her." Misa explain. If she can remember then she must be the clairvoyant one. "There is a simple explanation for you remembering, you're clairvoyant. Your friends aren't." Calum stated. "I've seen you in my dreams. Raven and you were arguing. The sky was a dark purple, and a guy was with Raven." A guy? "I'm going to explain everything to you all but we can't talk out in the open like this. Follow me."

An hour later.....
"Robert......" Raven has been in Miami for a whole day. She was able to feel her brothers magic power but she hasn't run into him yet. "Yes m'Lady" Robert was the demon that helped Raven escape that he'll hole of a forest. "Find the 4 teens I told you about. You would know instantly who they are. Their magic is similar to mine. Can you manage that?" Robert bent down on one knee. "Well of course m'lady" He zoomed of. Raven needed the 4 teens she gave some of her power to. If she was going to kill Millennia the she would need that and luck. Her brother was no threat to her. Soon everything and everyone will be dead. Chaos will rein. Once they're gone......i could be happy. Happy......

Keep wishing for happiness m'lady. Keep crying. Your tears will be the end of you so long as you weep..........You'll never see the light again and you'll never be free. Your soul will be delicious in the end.

Another horrible chapter that helps build the plot sowy:)
I can't believe the story will be over so soon. I was thinking of making a Black Butler story for y'all. :/