Chapter 13

Misa walked up to Raven holding out two arms and hugged her. Calum was shocked and worried. he knew that Raven could easily crush her. "Raven stop!" Misa shouted. "m'lady shall I dispose of her?" Robert asked. "Don't kill her," was all Raven said. Misa was scared but she didn't care. She was going to tell Raven something sappy and warm hearted. Robert stabbed Misa in her ribs. He knew it wouldn't kill her but he still wanted her in pain. Misa, screaming in pain, Kept holding on to Raven. "You're my friend and I won't let you go!" Raven wasn't impressed with her little friendship line. "I don't even know you." Raven was cold hearted and kicked Misa right in her ribs. She spat out blood. Robert put the 4 human teens into a circle shape form making them hold hands. "Raven sto-" Calum couldn't finish cause just then Robert stabbed him in his gut."How can m'lady be related to such trash? pitiful." Robert muttered. Raven held hands along with Misa, Derrick, Jordan, and Luna. She took back her power. The 4 teens dropped dead. "How could you do that to your friends!?" Raven glared at Calum. "I'm gonna do worse to you."She walked to Calum and stepped on his stomach. He puked blood. She took out s knife and jabbed it into his shoulder. "Does it hurt?" Calum couldn't answer. He was being tortured by his own sister. She's really gonna kill me. I'm gonna die here.

Back in the void
"Looks like Calum's gonna die. Know he does his sister will come after me I'll play dead and that demon will eat her soul." Millennia was hoping that the twins would live a little longer. Who should be the next Chaos and order? Millennia looked at one of the 4 teen that Raven killed. How about you little pig? She teleported her little pig to the void. She wasn't dead yet. I'll have to heal her wounds. She healed her. By the time the girl would wake up she'll have a new Life.