Chapter 12

"So what you're trying to say is, we've met your sister before but we don't remember it, and in that time she gave us magical powers, so we can do whatever and now she's all grown up and lusts for vengeance against you and a void 10 girl thing?" Jordan said without breathing. After his little outburst of words, he bent over and and huffed and puffed. "The real question is....." Derick leaned closer to Calum and Misa. "IS SHE HOT?!" Misa looked disappointed while Calum looked shocked. "First of all, we haven't seen eachother in 5 years...." Calum stood up. "AND SECOND YOU'RE NOT GONNA DATE MY SISTER!" Luna sighed "is there ever gonna be a time where you're not such a horn dog?" Derrick stood up. "Sowy Luna but this horn dog is here to stay" he said with a wink.
"So what am I supposed to do with this necklace?" Misa questioned.  Calum looked nervous. "Um see what had happened was...... Millennia didn't really tell me......" Misa put the necklace on. She saw another vision of the future but this time she wasn't asleep. Raven was standing there crying. I walked up to her, opened my arms and.... Misa gasped. "What happened!?" The other 4 circled around her. "Nothing, I just had a vision of the future again. It was the unfinished ending of my dream, but of course I'm still awake." It was Calums turn to gasp. He felt a large creepy presence. It was the same from before. Then the whole roof was blown off. It looked like the guy just kicked it. He jumped into the building. He was wearing a suit and tie. "My name is Robert and I'm here to take the 4 people m'Lady gave her power to." Oh no. He isn't human so he has to be the- Calum couldn't finish the thought because Misa, Luna, Jordan, and Derrick dropped to the floor. Their chest moved rapidly. They were still alive but still in pain. Robert took the 4 and ran off. Calum ran after him, but naturally he was slower but manged to catch up.

"You took too long Robert." Raven glared at her servant. "Aw m'lady sorry but I had an irritating roof in my way." Robert said with a grin. "Whatever just lay them on the ground. In hand reach." Once Robert was done with that Raven turned around to see her brother. The mere sight of him made her want to puke out her guts and carve out his. Their magic power was surging through and out of them. Determination was filled in their gaze. Misa was started to wake up. She was still a little dazed but, she saw what was going on. The sky turned from an orange red color to a dark purple. The sunset is neither day or night. It is where creatures of the night appear. But at this time of day, this is where those creatures gain strength.

Misas p.o.v.

Is that really Raven? She looks different. What did they say? Why can't I make it out? "You've betrayed me Calum."
"It was your doing Raven. You broke the rules."
"You and that little girl, Millennia will perish." Is that what they said? I reached for Raven but her power was just too strong. The more angry she was the worse everything got. She was hurting and crying but she did nothing to show it. The man standing next to her was just smiling. There was a dark aura to him and going straight to Raven. What happened to her? I walked to her and.........

Cliffhanger.........
I didn't think this story would be so short. At most it will be 16 chapters. Ugh I'm so horrible. Anyway......"horn dog" XD