Chapter 9

5 Years of Torment.....
Raven was crying. She's spent 5 years in a dark, gloomy, ominous, forest with two choices. Let a demon corrupt her soul or die? "Have you made a choice?" This demon was relentless. She looked into the demons distorted face and said "Yes." All Raven could think about the last few years was why her brother would put her in this place. "Do you know why I want your soul Raven?" The demon held ravens chin up. "After you die you shall never go to heaven nor hell. Your soul will be eaten by me. I am what's going to fuel your anger until you succeed in your revenge. I'll give you the strength to accomplish it. Once your done your soul will be so fired up that it will be delicious." Raven locked her eyes with the demon. Her gaze filled with determination and hate. "I agree now give me the damn power." The demon did a demonic smile and shook Ravens hand. I am chaos reborn and I'll slaughter anyone that gets in my way. "Let's go to earth......"

In the Void......
Ever since Raven left Calum has been depressed. 5 years alone with no one to talk to. All he could remember about his dear sister was the lats thing he said to her. This is all because of you. He wondered did he say that to tell her the truth or because he resented her for doing that to him. He was a sad, angry 18 year old who had nothing to do. All he wanted to do was sleep. But he knew he couldn't. But then he felt something that he hadn't felt before, an evil presence. It reminded him of his sister but not quite. He manifested a soda and ignored it. There gotta be something wrong with this drink.

On Earth.....
3 out of 4 of the teens forgot about their encounter with Raven and Millennia. They all stayed friends. Misa was the only one who hadn't forgot about Raven. She told her mother of her problems but she put her in a mental hospital until she was 15. Now she's in her senior year of highschool along with Derrick, Luna, and Jordan. There is one thing all if them hadn't mentioned, each of them has the power to control one of the 4 elements. Naturally they kept it to themselves, especially after Misa was sent to the hospital. Derrick used the power to control air to his advantage. To him it was a gift. He would shift the air waves to make a girl literally fall for him. Luna, was always a good cook but always over or under cooked her food. That where her fire ability comes in. Jordan loved to rock climb ever since his dad showed him how. All that is easier not that he can move the earth to his will. Misa never really uses her power, unless she's bored. Occasionally, the 4 of them would fight each other in the forest using their powers. They also use it to protect Misa from bullies. Misa never forgot about Raven and she had a feeling that she would one day see her again.

Did y'all catch on in the first paragraph! XD *wink wink nudge nudge* Black Butler