Chapter 5

What is this? What is wrong with this soul? It feels incomplete.......
All Calum did was gawk in aw as he saw something incredible happen to the void. He could here a girls voice, asking so many questions. Next thing he knew, the dark gloomy void turned into a weird greenish blue.......room. Infront of him appeared a girl. She looked like she was no more than 10 years old. "Who are you?" Calum questioned suspiciously. Calum flew up and was slammed to the ground. "My name is Millennia and you've disturbed my slumber!" with a flick of her finger, Millennia pinned Calum to the wall without moving from her spot. She shaped her fingers to a circle shape form and slowly closed them. While she was doing that, Calums lungs felt like they were getting squeezed together. She stopped. But Calums pain lingered. Why aren't I healing!? "What are you doing to me!?" He was pinned again. "The real question is where is the other half?" She started to squeeze his lungs again. "Try to talk now before you die!"

The storm stopped. The 5 teens stopped in their tracks. "Ummmmmm?" questioned the freckled girl. "HA HA, told you Misa, there wasn't gonna be a storm!" Misa and Derrick bickered and Raven was laughing. "I'm Luna, and this is Jordan." the girl said while extending her hand. Raven stared at her hand not knowing what to do. "You shake it." said Jordan. "I'm Raven" she shook their hands. "Okay!"said Misa "we're friends now!" Raven got excited. That's when a car crashed into a pole. Apparently the tires couldn't handle the ice that magically came out of nowhere. Raven got a little embarrassed for doing that. Rain started to poor. Stay calm. Show no feelings. Feel nothing at all. The bad weather stopped. Luna, Misa, Derrick, and Jordan were staring at the sky. what???! "So where are you from Raven." Huh?
"I'm just visiting from.....from..New York." She smiled nervously. "Heyyyyyyyy do you watch Noragami?" asked Jordan excitement tracing his words. "No." was her reply "Well it's really cool, let's just say in the world of anime anything is possible!" Jordan explained. "I wish I had powers." Powers...... I can give them that! "So If you all had powers what would y'all do?" Everyone answered in unison. "Everything" Raven just smiled and nodded. Friends makes other friends happy. All I have to do is give them powers and they'll be happy. I can manage that!! Calum will be so excited once he finds out!

Poor Raven
SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT'S COMING!!!! 😭