1

Eddie's POV
Richie Toizer. The most popular boy in school. Why am I thinking about him? Because I'm looking down at him right now. Him and his stupid friends. They hung me by my fanny pack. "Do you know what were going to do?" Henry Bowers said. I looked down, struggling as they laughed. "What" I said harshly. I looked the other way. "What would you call Eddie up there?" Henry asked. Richie was silent, almost like he felt guilty. But I know he wasn't. "What" another kid said hauntingly. "Fag" he said laughing. A boy from the back of the group got out spray paint and started to shake the can. He handed it to Henry and richie looked alarmed. He started to spray the can across me spelling the word fag. I struggled to get down, but I knew it was impossible. They started to walk off, high fiving each other and laughing. They all walked off, Richie the trash mouth Toizer looking back and smiling. Thinking I didn't see I guess. Dick. Then I saw Beverly and Ben walking on the sidewalk. "Eddie?!" Beverly shouted. Ben looked at her like he was afraid. They ran towards me and started to cut me down. "What happened" Ben asked. "Trash mouth and his gang did it" I said sighing. "They always do" I said looking down. Beverly sighed. "Don't listin to what they say, and no matter what you do, me and the rest of the losers love you" Beverly said. "I can't believe we used to be best friends, after that pennywise shit he just kinda ditched" I said. "I couldn't believe you liked him" Ben said.

Richie's POV
I couldn't believe I just did that. Eddie was my friend. And I just, I just, "guys I got to go, I'll meet you at the party later." I said. "Okay whatever" said Henry. I waited until they walked out of sight and I ran into the school. We had two more periods left. I took out a piece of notebook paper and wrote down:
Dear Eddie,
                Meet me at Sarah's party tonight

I didn't sign my name, he wouldn't come if so. I slid the note in his locker, grabbed my bookbag and left the school. Who cares if I ditched? I had to get ready.

Eddie's POV
When I was getting my stuff at the end of the day, a note dropped from my locker. I read it. Someone invited me to a party? This had to be a joke. Nobody would. But what if somebody did? I had to try. Maybe it was a joke. But I only live once. I grabbed my backpack and walked home as fast as possible. The party was at eight, i heard so I freshened up and snuck out. Heading for the party. When I got to the party, Henry looked over at me. "What the hell are you doing here?" good it wasn't him or his friends. "Someone invited me" I said, pushing past him and coming inside. I looked around. None of my friends were here. "Hey" I heard someone say. I turned around, ready to see who had invited me then I saw Trash mouth Toizer. "What the hell do you want jackass" I said. He better of not invited me. "I invited you here because I need to tell you something. Great. Fucking great. I knew it was a set up.