19

Beverly's POV
I sunk down on Eddie's bed and he looked afraid. I thrusted my fists on the bed.
"Beverly-" he started then a nurse came into the room.
"Your friend he's awake, but he isn't doing so well" she said with a sad look. I stood up stumbling to the door, wiping away the tears from my eyes.
"Can- can we see him?" I asked looking her in the eyes.
"You can, however Mr. Kasperak can't because he is currently a patient" she said. I looked back at Eddie and smiled. His eyes bugged out.
"What happened!?" he asked.
"Richie, he was hurt really bad" I cried. He started to stand up, but the nurse quickly walked in and pushed him down softly.
"I need to see him! Please!" he yelled. The nurse looked at me sadly.
"His room is 243, I will take care of Mr Kasperak" she said sweetly.
I nodded, running out of the room and up the stairs. I ran past room 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, and finally 243. I ran inside and threw myself on the ground, exhausted and crying my eyes out.
"God Marsh, didn't know I mean't that much" a voice laughed. I looked up to see a exhausted and grinning Richie. I stumbled up.
"Richie I thought you died!" I cried out, coming towards him.
"Well I did loose like, 20 percent of my blood" he laughed. I hugged him.
"Richie what happened?" I asked.
"I-" he started but he was cut off shen he started to look desperately in the doorway.  His eyes grew soft and he smiled, he was zoning in and out.
"Richie!" I yelled.
"What's wrong!" I yelled.
"Eds-" he smiled. I looking in the doorway. I distanced my self from Richie. Eddie walked in slowly.
"Eddie you did you-"  I started before he cut me off.
"Shut up Beverly." Eddie said sternly. I backed myself into the other side of the room and Eddie went up to Richie's bed.
"Eds, I mean Eddie" he smiled.
"I'm sorry-" Richie said before Eddie cut him off by kissing him.
"stop apologizing" he laughed. Richie smiled up at him. Eddie looked down at the stab wounds on Richie's arms, torso and one on his neck.
"Eddie really it's fine" he said. Eddie was focused on the one on his neck. He trailed his finger down it.
"Eddie," he started.
"Richie, this looks like it really hurts" he said, tearing up.
"Because it does" Richie said smiling.
"Rich-" he started.
"Dude, I love you but man you got to stop worrying, this will heal and we will carry on" he said.
"Did you just say you love me?" Eddie asked.
"What about Bowers?" I asked, interrupting.
"Well to answer you both, yes I did and I don't know" he said quickly. Eddie blushed.
"So do I" Eddie said.
"Guys, Bowers wants to kill us and your all telling each other romantic comedy shit" I said.
"Whatever" Richie said.
"Oh my god, you guys" I laughed. This is so romantic comedy. Eddie leaned down and kissed Richie again, richie putting his hands on Eddie's back, his glasses being pushed up. They continued to kiss.
"Oh my god guys I'm in here you dicks" I went out of the room. A nurse came up to me.
"A Mr. Bowers is here to see you three" she said to me.