20

Beverly's POV
"No! No way!" I yelled at the nurse.
"What's wrong?!" she asked frantically.
"He-he's the one who tried to kill Richie!" hey eyes bugged down and she turned around ran down the hall.

Richie's POV
"Okay Eds, I'll see you later" I said.
"I have to rest" I smiled.
"I thought you were gonna stop calling me that, I hate it!" he wined.
"I know you love it" I laughed. He kissed me on the cheek and stood up, grabbing his coat and walking out, looking back and smiling, then closing the door. I winced, grabbing my sides and taking deep breaths. God, it hurt so much, but I couldn't show that around eddie. I was hyperventilating, running my fingers through my hair and gently crying. Damnit. Damnit. Damnit. I felt like all my life's blood, along with my impurities and feelings were rushing out of me. I arched my back and let out a small cry. Then I relaxed, coming back down into my bed and gripping onto my hair. Taking a deep breath, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Eddie's POV
I knew Richie was hurt. I didn't want to bother him but I knew he was really in pain.
"Beverly?" I asked turning the corner and seeing a crying girl in the hallway with her hands over her face. She looked up.
"Eds-" she started.
"Bev what's wrong!" I yelled running to her and crouching down next to her.
"Bowers, he's here!" she cried out. I gasped.
"Do they, do they know!" I sobbed.
"The nurse ran down to tell them, we should stay up here however" she cried. I looked down and slouched.
"I don't know what to do anymore, I'm so afraid!" she yelled. I put my hand on her back and smiled. I ad a feeling that maybe, just maybe, everything would be alright.

Okayyyy guys, listin up, idk how to end this story and I will be taking suggestions, anddd I am proud to say that when this story is over I MIGHT be making a Tumblr comic on this book due to all the support I'm getting! Please say if you would like that! Lysm
     -Jean