22

Eddie's POV
"Bev are you okay?" I asked, walking out of Richie's room.
"Y-yeah" she sniffed, wiping the tears from her eyes with her sleeve and smiling, looking up at me.
"Stuttering is Bills thing." I smiled, giggling.
"You've been dating Richie for what, 10 minutes and you are already turning into him!" she laughed. I sat down next to her with my hands shoved into my pockets.
"Eddie?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you think we can ever go back to normal, all of us, like we used to be, before Richie left?" she asked, laying her head on my shoulder.
"No" I said softly. She looked up at me with a concerned look on her face.
"No, we'll be better." I smiled. Laying my head on top of hers.

Four years later...............
Still Eddie's POV

I straightened the bow tie I was wearing.
"Knock knock!" Beverly shouted from the doorway.
"Hey Bev!" she started playing with my hair.
"I'm so happy for you two!" she almost had tears in her eyes. I smiled. She took a bobby pin out of her hair and slid it into mine.
"Bev your going to ruin your hair by doing that!" I said.
"It's fine, you need to look perfect, it's your wedding day!" she smiled. Her bridesmaids dress was blue, just like the tie I was wearing. Just like Richie's tie as well. I smiled, looking in the mirror abd smiling. Wiping the tears from my eyes.
"Stan will be in here to get you ready soon, Bill and Ben are with Richie, Mike was upgraded to being the ring bearer" she laughed, looking in the mirror and putting her hand on my shoulder.
"Wasn't my side with you and Ben?" I asked.
"Well, Stan couldn't stand Richie and he couldn't help but start to make out with Bill, anyways it's good to keep Ben and I away from each other, our wedding day is in sight." she laughed. J was speechless and smiling.
"Bev! Help!" Richie came running in the room, he was smiling and covering his eyes.
"Richie! Get out!" I shouted. He was laughing like a dumbass and his hair was a wreck. He didn't have his full suit, just his pants and button up shirt with his tie hanging around his neck.
"Richie what is it!" she shouted.
"I can't tie my tie and Stan is getting mad so he is angrily making out with Bill. Ben is god knows were." he laughed. I walked up to him, yaking his hands and putting them down.
"Eds-" he started.
"Shut up!" I laughed, I started to tie his tie.
"Eddie" Beverly said smiling.
"What," I started.
"Richie, look at him" she said. I looked up, Richie had tears in his eyes.
"You look beautiful." he said smiling. I started to mess with his curly hair, brushing it with my fingers.
"Richie!" Stan yelled, running in the room being followed by Bill, Ben and Mike.
"There you are!!" Bill yelled.
"Guys come on.....I'm seeing my blushing bride!" he looked back at me abd pinched my cheek.
"Come on Rich!" Ben yelled, taking him down the hallway being followed by Bill. Stan walked in the room and Mike stood in the hallway.
"I better help Richie, he needs more supervision." Mike laughed, waving abd walking down the hallway. I smiled as Stan and Bev rushed to make me look perfect.
An hour later I was walking down the isle, Richie was already waiting foe me and I could barely walk. All my friends over the years were standing next to him and next to an empty spot where I would go. Except Beverly. I had had no father and no brothers and through everything we have been through, she was walking me down the isle. She was giving me away. I smiled confidently and looked up. Richie was tearing up, he pushed his glasses up confidently as I stepped up onto the platform and grabbed his hands. The priest went on, saying stuff I didn't care about. I was just focused on looking at Richie. Finally it came.
"Do you, Richie Tozier take Eddie Kasperak in marriage as long as you both shall live?"
"Definitely" he sputtered.
"And do you, Eddie Kasperak take Richie Tozier in marriage as long as you both shall live?"
"Always!" I said, too enthusiastic.
"Then I pronounce you husband and hus-" we cut him off by Richie cupping the side of my face, bending down and stepping closer to me, kissing me. He put his hands on my hips and I put mine on his neck. Eventually pulling away while the crowd cheered.
"I love you" I whispered.
"So do I, this is the best day of my life" he said quietly. I rested my head on his.

They say your wedding day goes by so fast your lucky if you get a slice of your own cake, I spent the whole night just looking at my new husband, fearing that if I blinked for one second it would all disappear, i would be sucked in a void. I just looked. as he laughed, he cried and he smiled. I couldn't look away. I smiled. And he looked at me, smiling back. He knew everything would be okay and so did I. Everything was okay. Henry Bowers even softened over the years and was even at our wedding. We made up with him. Even though he caused it all. But hey, should we thank him, even thought he hurt us, he brought us together twice. And that's all that matters.

Thanks for all the support and love this book got! I felt amazing writing it and it was honestly the most fun Ive ever had! I will post an afterward of this book shortly for a final goodbye to these amazing characters!
-lily jean