16

Beverly's POV
I smiled as the tears poured down my cheeks. He better come back. Eddie would want him too. I would want him too. He is just being self-hating. I turned around and walked back into Eddie's room. Eddie was half awake.
"What....what the fuck just happened?" he muttered.
"I don't know" I smiled and laughed, sitting at the edge of the hospital bed.
"Where's trash mouth?" He asked, perking up.
"He left." I said looking down.
"But, why?" He asked a weird look on his face.
"He doesn't feel he deserves  to see you" I smiled.
"Fuck that" said Eddie sitting up and standing.
"Sir, please sit down!" a nurse said, coming into the room.

Richie's POV
I walked down the street letting the cool air blow into my face. I shoved my hands into my pockets.
"Hey Rich" I heard someone say. I turned around and Henry Bowers was standing there with a grimace on his face.
"What is it Bowers?" I asked, afraid of what he would say.
"I saw you and that queer, is that why you blew us off! To date that fag! I saw you driving him to the hospital, whispering to him at school! Your a joke Toizer!" he yelled.
"What?" I asked, my voice trembling.
"You heard me you fag" his words stung me. Is this how Eddie felt? What was I doing?
"Im coming for you fag! You lied to us! No wonder you sounded so sincere!" He yelled. He walked towards me as I was frozen. He took a pocket knife out of his pocket and jabbed it towards me. He grabbed my collar and put the knife to my chest, pulling the switch so it stabbed me in the chest. I screamed, the blade being twisted and him pulling it out of my chest. He pulled up my shirt and pushed me to the ground. Kicking me repeatedly as I gasped for air. He got down next to me and began to carve something into my chest.
"Im gonna carve what you really are into your fucking chest! Hopefully it will kill you!" his words faded out, until it became nothing. completely nothing. Absolute 0.