15

Richie's POV
My smile didn't last long.
"Mr Toizer, he's awake" the burse said, checking her clip board, smiling and nodding. I looked at Beverly and grabbed her hand.
"Let's go" she whispered. I pulled her up and led her by the hand into his room.
Room 237
"Eds" I whispered, letting goof Beverly's hand and walking in further.
"Eddie, are you okay?" Bev asked with tears coursing down her cheeks.
"B-Bev..." Eddie started.
"Yes Eddie I'm here" she cried. He looked at me dead on.
"Douchebag" he said softly.
"Eddie hear what Richie has to say" Bev smiled.
"What" he said sternly.
"Eds I-" I cut myself breathing in. And smiling. I turned towards Beverly.
"I don't deserve you eds, bye" I said. I looked at him one last time and walked out of the room and down the hall.
"Richie!" Beverly shouted.
"What?" I asked softly.
"What are you-" I cut her off.
"I don't deserve an angel like Edward Kasperak. I only cayse more pain" I smiled.
"I don't deserve any of you" I kept smiling. Beverly was sobbing, she smiled back
"I hope, one day, you will realize you do deserve this life and you come back to us" She sobbed barely specking. I snickered, turning around hands jabbed in my pockets, walking out of the hospital. Eddie was awake and his real friends should be there for now, I only complicate things.  Goodbye Eds! Maybe in another life. This life wasn't supposed to be good.