chapter 9

Eddie"s POV
I was the first one to enter the chemistry class so I sat at a corner seat, so nobody would notice me. Kids started pouring into the class and sitting far away from me. Then Toizer walked in and looked at me, he looked sad. Then he sat down next to his friends. Bullshit. That's what I call the sad look on his face. Bullshit.
"Hello class " the teacher said coming in the room.
"Today we are going to get a seating chart on account that you all can't listin to simple instructions" I agree, I thought Toizer and the Bowers gang skipped the lesson on decency.
"So over here in the corner we will have....." the sound of the teachers voice drowned out, no way, I can't sit next to somebody. I was hyperventilating again so I looked in my fanny pack, no inhaler. I looked in my pocket. No inhaler I looked in the supply bag, no inhaler. Then I remembered I left it at home. Oh god I was going to die. Correction, thank god I was going to die.
"And at this table, Toizer and Kasperak"
I looked ahead fuck, this day. The last person I would speak to would be Toizer. I got up and softly sat down and looked the other way, struggling for breath.
"Eds" he said.
"Go.....awayy" I said struggling to breath
"Eds! Did you forget your inhaler!" he said softly so nobody would hear. I nodded.
"Thank....god.....I....want...to...die" I said.
"No, Eddie one second." he said. Searching his backpack and grabbing an inhaler, and giving it to me.
"I ......don't.....want...this" I said. He sighed, grabbing the inhaler and shoving it in my mouth and pressing the button twice.
"Fuck you" I said softly as he put the inhaler in front of me.
"Why the hell do you have an inhaler" I asked.
"I've had for years just in case" he smiled.
"You dick" I said starting to cry a little bit.
"Listin Eddie"
"No, don't talk to me, I'm done with you" I sobbed.
"Eds," he started
"Stop!" I yelled looking at him. "Before I fall in love with you again"