5

Eddie's POV
Another nite in my locker.

5pm
Barrens
-richie

It read. I shoved the not in my pocket and put my books in my bookbag. I slid on the pack when I saw Richie and the Bowers gang ahead. I went in the other hallway and tan outside. I was for once exited. I think I might of like Richie like I used to. "Hey Eddie" Beverly called out. "Where are you off to" she said. "I'm going to see Richie again" I said. "Oh okay" she sighed. "Don't let him hurt you again Eds" she said. "Okay, I promise" I walked away. When five pm rolled around I met him at the barrens. "Hey Richie" I said. He was wading in the sewer. "Hey Eds!" he shouted back. "Come on!" he said. "No way, not in that fucking gray water shit!" I yelled. "Aww" he jumped out. "Cute cute cute cute!" he yelled. I blushed. "What do you want to do" I asked.

Richie's POV
Henry told me to speed up the process. I needed to act fast. "I don't know" I answered. "We could take a walk" He said. "Sure" I answered. I couldn't believe what I was doing. We started to walk. "It's really cold" he said. I knew Henry was following us. "Here" I said. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around his shoulders. Eddie blushed. "Thanks" he answered. He put on the jacket for real. "So..." I said. I reached for his hand, holding it. "What the hell are you doing" He said. "It's cold" I responded smirking. "And holding my hand will help?" he asked. "I guess so" I said. I guess so.