11

IF YOU KNOW MW U KNOW THERE IS GONNA BE SOME DRAMA ON CHAPTER 11

Eddie's POV
"So what should we do to get back?" I asked.
"I don't know" she shrugged. "We could tell everyone he fucked you, and liked it" she laughed.
"No way!" I yelled.
"I was kidding!" she laughed
"This isn't a laughing matter!" I shouted. Pulling down my sleeves.
"What are you doing?" Beverly asked.
"Nothing, leave me alone" I said.
"Okay, but whatever this is I will find out" she said. She rolled her eyes and opened a notebook putting the pen in a balance in her mouth.
"So, should we maybe expose him as gay?" she asked.
"No, not good enough, nobody would believe me" I said.
"We could kill him" Beverly laughed.
"Okay" I answered plainly.
"No, Eddie no way, are you insaine!" she asked
"A little" I answered. I was done with him. Done with my life. Done with my friends. Done with my mom. Done.

Richie's POV
I felt hot tears stream down my face. No. No way. I put my sleeve to my eyes and wiped my tears away.
"Hey Toizer!" Bowers yelled.
"What the hell do you want" I fake laughed.
"Just wondering about that fag, Eddie" he said coming closer to me.
"Yeah, I can't believe I got this to work!" I yelled, faking a smile.
"Want to join me and the gang at the quarry!" he yelled.
"Nah, I can't sorry" I yelled.
"Whatever" He said turning the other way and walking away.
The tears came again, falling down my face and hitting my cheeks. I kept walking down the street until I reached my house. I opened the door and walked in.
"RICHIE" my mom yelled. Shit. She was home.
"WHY ARE YOU SO LATE!" she came staggering down the stairs with a bottle of whisky in her hand.
"I'm not late." I said sternly.
"Don't talk back to me!" she said wagging her finger and pushing me against the wall, as her alcohol stained breath clung to me.
"Apologize" she said sternly.
"N-n-no!" I yelled. Shit I was stuttering, just like Bill, I miss the old gang, and then it hit me, No matter where you are, who you try to be, there is pain and fear everywhere, oh god I ruined my life.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME!" she yelled, backhanding me across the face. I jumped up, running out the house and towards a house, Eddie's house.