6

Reddie mybe

Richie's POV
I couldn't take this. I really couldn't. "Let's sit here and rest a little bit" he said smiling. I knew he was beginning to love me. I always knew. That's one of the reasons I left. But this time, I was starting to love him. "Eddie wait this is wrong-" I started but he cut me off. He cut me off my kissing me. Shitshitshitshitshit! I thought. But maybe I could pull this off. I mean, I loved him. "I.....I got to go" he said. "Oh okay" I said. He got up and blew me a kiss. Oh god. After he walked away Henry came out of the bushes. "Oh my god that fag!" he yelled laughing. I started to fake laugh. "When are you going to expose him" he asked. "I don't know, maybe I'll tell everyone I'm dating him and then expose him for being a fag and say I don't love him." I said. "Good idea" Henry said. "I'll tell all the popular kids so they understand your not a worthless fag." Henry joked. "Heh" I weakly laughed. What was I doing?

Eddie's POV
I was exited to come to school for once. When I opened my locker there was another note! When I read it my heart jumped.
Will you date me?
Yes.                 No
-richie

I looked at the note and brought out my red pen circling, yes. I slipped it into his locker on the way to my next class. After school, Richie must have told everyone. "Eds!" I heard Beverly yell. "Yes?" I asked. "What the hell!" she said, tears were welling in her eyes. "Your dating Richie!" she said. "He changed, don't worry." I sighed. "No he didn't! He's using you!" she said, wiping her eyes. "No! He actually cares! Leave me alone" I yelled. "Your-your just like him!" Beverly yelled. I could see Stan and Bill in the corner, talking about something and looking at me. "Bev! Are you okay" said Ben coming up and rubbing her shoulders. I stormed off. They don't know what they are doing. Richie cares about me. He apologized to me only because he loved me, thats why.