When Hyunjin's phone got a notification from an unknown number texting him, which he presumed was Jisung, regret enveloped him as he realised he probably shouldn't have given them his number.

Changbin did want to cut all ties with Felix for the better and Hyunjin respected his decision, yet he couldn't help but feel this shouldn't be the way Changbin went. He could tell Changbin never stopped loving Felix, from his lockscreen and the way he looked at Felix when they met - so full of shock, longing and love.

He wanted Changbin to be happy despite whatever preventing him from being so. Even though the shorter may insist he was alright, Hyunjin knew better. He groaned, feeling extremely conflicted. To respect his friends wishes or to butt in to do what he felt would have a more positive outcome?

After a while of considering, Hyunjin decided on the latter. It was probably fate that Changbin and Felix would meet this day, right? It couldn't be a coincidence for them to have met in a country that none of them have been to before.

With his mind set, Hyunjin replied to Jisung's text.

Jisung

hey, it's jisung. is
changbin feeling okay?

yep, he's good. btw, can we
meet up? just me, you and
seungmin. i need to talk to
you guys

uh sure, where?

text me what hotel youre at,
ill meet you guys there at
the lobby

"Changbin, I'll be going out for a while." Hyunjin gave him a heads up before leaving. He saw Changbin nod and quickly headed to the place Jisung texted him.

"So what is it that you urgently needed to meet us in person for without Felix and uh no Changbin?" Seungmin said when he saw Hyunjin enter the hotel lobby alone.

"Yeah, it was so hard to come here alone cause Felix kept asking questions and suspected we were acting fishy!" Jisung exclaimed.

"Okay sorry, thank you for going through the trouble but I need to talk to you guys about Changbin and Felix's relationship." Hyunjin sat down on the chair in front of them, leaning forward.

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows, letting out a little "Oh?" and Seungmin leaned forward too, clearly intrigued with hearing what Hyunjin had to say.

After hearing what Changbin told Hyunjin and about Hyunjin's plan for changlix - Hyunjin had spontaneously came up with that ship name and Seungmin loved it so it stuck, Jisung and Seungmin were deep in thought.

"So Changbin isn't a total asshole like I thought he was..." Jisung muttered and Seungmin snorted in response. "But he still shouldn't have broken up with Felix over that reason."

Hyunjin shrugged. "Alright so, I don't think the two will ever willingly go out with each other alone as the tension is too taut, so we have to be the masterminds. Was my plan okay?"

Jisung and Seungmin nodded simultaneously. Jisung had some doubts of it working but well, they didn't have any other good plans with a high chance of success.

"So I'll see you guys tomorrow at the pier at 12pm." Hyungjin winked and left the hotel building.

It was raining cats and dogs the day the plan was supposed to commence. Seungmin hated how bipolar the weather in Singapore was - one day it was hotter and drier than the Sahara desert, and the next, dark clouds stretched throughout the sky, pouring buckets.