十二

okAY YALL BEFORE I START THIS CHAPTER I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN NOTICED BY JISUNG IN STRAY KID'S VLIVE ON 2 JAN I AM FUCKING SCREAMING. one of the members (hyunjin? idk the subs were faster than the actual vid) said "i feel like we're only reading korean" (maybe meaning they should read the english comments too) and right after that, jisung (who i think is pretty fluent in english if im not wrong) asked "what's your favourite song on the mixtape" which was exactly what i commented. im so- wOW?? but im also not entirely sure cause maybe someone else commented it too idk i didn't see any but hey i don't wanna jump to conclusions and immediately say its me. but ill just think so for now and live happily :')

Changbin had never been on dates ever since Felix. Felix was his first and his last. Until now that is.

Seated beside Hyunjin and directly in front of Felix, Changbin had never felt anymore awkward. If he blocked out everything else, it would seem like he was on the date with Felix instead.

"So how did you two meet?" Changbin asked after a moment of awkward silence.

Jungeun was the one who answered, smiling from ear to ear while saying something about a cafe, but Changbin wasn't really paying attention. Instead, he was sneaking glances at Felix.

Occasionally, their legs would touch due to Felix's bad habit of shaking his leg. Felix would suddenly stop and stay still until his fidgetness overcame him and he started shaking his leg again. The process repeated.

"Changbin?" Hyunjin suddenly touched his thigh, causing him to avert his attention back.

"Sorry, what?" He blinked repeatedly and Jungeun let out a humorous huff. "I was asking how about you guys, how did you get together? And how long have you been together?" She repeated.

"Oh that yeah um..." Changbin thought for a while, trying to make up a tale on the go. He had told Hyunjin to not answer questions about them unless necessary and to leave it up to Changbin himself just in case.

"Well it isn't a dramatic love story, we just met in school when I moved to Japan and Hyunjin has been my friend ever since. But we only got together in... uh last year March. So it's been a good..." Changbin counted silently in his head, "Year and 3 months."

Jungeun cooed but Felix kept silent, smiling faintly and sipping on his drink.

The rest of the dinner continued with occasional banter, mostly Jungeun talking, and Changbin feeling out of place. He felt bad for dragging Hyunjin into this but seeing her place a kiss on Felix's cheek made him boil, and he tried feeding Hyunjin in response to their actions.

Hyunjin was taken off guard, widening his eyes but they immediately softened and he took the food from the fork Changbin held up.

"You're so cheesy babe." The word felt weird coming out of Hyunjin's mouth and sounded unfamiliar to Changbin. But Changbin just grinned in response and looked down back at his food.

He didn't notice Felix's millisecond glare and jaw tightening.

They were finally done with the food and ready to leave. Changbin felt relieved, until Jungeun suddenly asked, "You guys don't have any big plans while in Korea right? I have a friend that's having a party this Saturday, would you want to come with Felix and I?"

Changbin glanced at the said male and saw his eyes widen in shock and bite his lip, stuttering, "I-I'm not entirely sure if Min-Minho will be okay with you bringing more people though..."

"Of course he'll be fine with it, don't worry babe. Didn't you say you wanted to bring Jisung and Seungmin too?" Jungeun rubbed Felix's arm and Changbin stared harshly at her hand placement.