十五

I've lost track of how many times i read bxb books and their female ex are 99% of the time crazy jealous clingy bitches so i wanted jungeun to be different. I'm so glad so many of you like her!! i also wanna say that i love every single one of my readers, reading your comments makes me so happy cause you guys actually bother commenting and i just wanna give all of you a hug wow, have a great day y'all

The altostratus clouds moved lazily across the blue sky. The weather was great, yet Changbin was spending it cooped up at home, being bored to death. He wanted to go out with Hyunjin, but he had to visit his grandfather in the hospital and Changbin didn't want to be a burden if he tagged along.

When his phone received a notification, he automatically assumed Hyunjin had texted him but his eyes lit up when he saw Felix's name instead.

Felix

hey where are you
right now? are you
free? i forgot to pass
you back your shirt
that you lent me that day

oh yeah crap i forgot to
bring your clothes that
you left at my room though
cause i didnt think i would
meet you

haha its fine

but yeah im free now,
im at hyunjins house

can i come over to
drop off your stuff?
is anyone else home?

sure, and nah its just me

heres the address

After texting Felix Hyunjin's home address, all Changbin had to do now was wait.

And change outfits multiple times because Changbin wanted to look nice and not sloppy, but also not look like he was trying too hard. Sigh since when did he care so much. It was just Felix.

When the doorbell rang, Changbin couldn't help but adjust his hair before opening the door.

"Hey! Come in." Changbin ushered the younger inside and Felix smiled, passing him a bag with his clothes.

Changbin's hand faltered when he went to take it as he wanted to tell Felix to just keep it but would that be too weird? Thus he just took the bag and dropped it on the table.

"I washed it, of course." Felix quickly spoke up and Changbin thanked him, not knowing what else to say.

"So... do you wanna stay? We can watch movies and stuff." Changbin scratched his head, looking around. He was delaying Felix's departure.

That's when Hyunjin's dog came bounding over, wagging it's tail at the unknown stranger. Felix cooed, bending down to pet Kkami as it tried to lick Felix. Changbin thought this was the cutest scene he ever saw.

"Or we could take Kkami out for a walk? You on for that?" Changbin asked and Felix nodded quickly, not looking away from the dog.

Clipping on the leash, the two headed out to the nearby park with Kkami tugging at the leash everytime it saw something move. A leaf, a cat, or a stranger, you name it. Kkami will attempt to chase it.

Felix held on to the leash as Kkami dragged them behind it, with Changbin walking beside the younger.

But when Kkami suddenly bolted upon seeing a pigeon and Felix was caught off guard, causing the leash to be ripped off his hands, Changbin realised that he probably shouldn't have entrusted an overly energetic dog with someone who never owned one before.