十九

Minho had connections everywhere. He knew almost everyone and anyone. You could point out someone random on the street and he would go, "Oh, she used to be my cousin's classmate in kindergarten."

He used this to his advantage, helping himself climb up the social ladder. And ayone who was friends with Minho automatically became friends with his friends, and friends with his friend's friends. That's how they led to this.

Changbin didn't know why he was here. He only came for Felix. Felix came for Jisung. Jisung just didn't want to be alone with Minho as he felt like they weren't at that level yet. Seungmin came for Felix and Jisung. And of course, Hyunjin came for Changbin himself.

But there were still three people he didn't know. A tall blonde who's hair was obviously dyed like Felix's. Except his was more platinum. Another guy with dyed wavy hair but Changbin couldn't place his hand on the colour. Sometimes it looked purple, sometimes blue, and other times it looked white. It hurt Changbin's eyes. And lastly, a shorter male with braces. His hair wasn't dyed surprisingly.

Minho introduced platinum hair as Woojin, questionable coloured wavy hair as Chan, and braces as Jeongin. They all met in college except for Jeongin who was the youngest. Poor boy looked lost and confused about why he was here. Changbin could relate to him.

"Alright, the car is turning in so everyone grab your bags and let's get ready to have the best time of our lives!" Minho's enthusiasm was met with dull cheers which failed to deter his hype.

The nine of them were headed to a lodge Minho had booked. It was originally meant to be a date for him and Jisung but Jisung thought it was too much and was a little hesitant about spending it alone with his boyfriend of just 2 weeks so more people got invited, which Minho didn't care too much about. As long as he got to share a room with Jisung, he was satisfied.

As they were packing their luggages into the boot of the car, Changbin realised Minho was holding something else.

"Hey Minho, what's that?" He asked, pointing at the object in his hands.

"Oh this?" Minho blushed, running his hands through his hair. "A bundle."

Snickers ran through the group as Chan went, "Oh jeez you're still doing this."

"I would expect you to hold some hella expensive bag from whatever fancy brand judging from how well-off you are, not a bundle but alright then..." Felix laughed and so did the rest.

"Hey! This cloth is made from the finest silk alright? And weaved through it is real gold!" Minho attempted to save his dignity and ego.

"Don't worry babe, it's cute. You're cute." Jisung whispered to Minho and squeezed his hand, causing the older to smile and kiss his cheek.

"Save it for when we get our rooms please." Woojin scoffed, entering the car and sitting right at the back. Changbin already liked Minho's friends.

Changbin made sure to sit with Felix, letting him have the window seat as he knew how much the younger loved looking out of them.

Of course, Minho sat beside Jisung and Woojin, Chan and Jeongin all got the seats at the back. Seungmin and Hyunjin ended up sitting alone.

A few friendly introductions were exchanged to get to know each other more and Changbin realised Woojin was the oldest among them all. They tried to entertain each other throughout the ride but eventually they all got tired one by one and dozed off.

Felix, lulled by the movement of the car, started to fall asleep and lie on Changbin's shoulder. The setting sun was shining in such a way that the suns rays were emitting a warm orange-yellow glow on the sleeping boy. His freckles looked even more prominent and Changbin thought he was beautiful.