十三

"Hyunjin, is this okay?"

The party began in an hour and Changbin was still thinking about his outfit. He was extremely indecisive, constantly overthinking and then changing clothes.

It didn't help that they were staying in Hyunjin's family home and he only brought a limited number of nice clothing. He wasn't expecting a party with his ex.

Hyunjin sighed loudly, dragging himself into the room Changbin was in and looked him up and down.

"Changbin. It's just a party. Not a wedding. Just wear what you normally wear." Hyunjin closed his eyes and pinched his nose bridge.

Changbin rolled his eyes and started stripping down to change.

"Jeez! Couldn't you wait until I left the room at least? Or are you taking this fake boyfriends act too seriously cause honey, in your dreams." Hyunjin sassed and the older just scoffed.

"We've been friends for so long, let's be honest here, there's nothing we haven't seen." Changbin pulled on a plain white shirt and shrugged a black bomber jacket over it. He kept the black skinny jeans he had on.

"Yup, that's better, stick to that. Bye. One more time I hear you call my name to check on another outfit I will kick you out." The taller male turned away without another glance.

Hyunjin was extremely sassy today. Changbin decided to have a little fun.

"Hey, Hyunjin! Wait, what about my shoes?"

Changbin heard his friend yell and he started chuckling, pulling out a pair of black and white adidas sneakers.

He hoped the party wouldn't be too dull and awkward.

"Are those my shoes you're wearing?" Hyunjin exclaimed while they were in the taxi headed to the address Felix gave.

"Yeah, I thought they looked nice."

"But your feet size is smaller than me, how... why do you even-"

"Beauty is pain," Changbin winked. "And socks and insoles."

It was at this point where Hyunjin was too done to give any more damns so he shut his mouth and just stared out the taxi window, wondering how long more he would have to spend stuck in a car with his idiot best friend.

Thankfully, the host of this party, Minho, didn't stay too far as they reached just on time.

As they were contemplating ringing the doorbell, knocking, or just going in, they heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, you guys arrived!" Jungeun smiled, walking out of the car. Felix, and two other guys Changbin vaguely remembered followed suit. Jisung and Seungmin.

Jungeun knocked on the door multiple times until a man around their age opened it, smiling widely. Immediately they were greeted with booming music and strobe lights.

"Ah Jungeun you're here, and Felix long time no see!" They exchanged greetings until the man's gaze fell upon Changbin and the rest. "Jungeun and Felix's friends I presume, I don't think we met before. I'm Lee Minho, come inside!"

Changbin immediately liked Minho, he seemed very friendly. When they entered, the intensity of the music increased drastically and Changbin felt overwhelmed. It's been a while since he went to a proper party.