二十六

Jjikseu😽

are you okay?

im worried sick

god im so scared

Changbin stared at his phone blankly, his fingers hovering over the keyboard, hesitating.

Hyunjin looked over his shoulder and sighed, "You've been hiding it from Felix for so long. Don't you think it's time you told him the truth? The poor boy is scared shitless about your dumbass."

The truth. Changbin glanced down at the needle lying under his skin and the tubes coming out of it. His fingers looked like skeletons and his chest felt like it was being compressed constantly. Like someone was kneeling on his body and wouldn't budge. Every breath he took involved effort.

He had hoped that Felix would never have to see him like this. Weak and vulnerable. What a depressing sight. But his body had to fail him in front of Felix and now suspicions were out in the open.

What was Changbin going to do?

Felix had it all planned out perfectly. He was to propose to Changbin on the roof on his 27th birthday after bringing up the marriage pact. He was going to ask the older if he loved anyone else, and Changbin was supposed to say no sincerely, and then Felix would reply with a 'me too' and they would kiss.

But that didn't work out. Changbin... god, Felix didn't even want to think about it. His thoughts immediately went to worst case scenarios. The fact that Changbin wasn't replying to his texts didn't help his anxious thoughts either.

Suddenly remembering Hyunjin, Felix exclaimed to himself and started typing.

Hyunjin and Changbin were still bickering. Hyunjin going on about finally telling Felix, but Changbin begging for more time. Hyunjin's phone buzzing made him shush the sick male and check his notifications.

"Oh, Felix texted me." Hyunjin put his phone in front of Changbin and Changbin grabbed it to take a closer look.

Lee Felix

hey, hows changbin doing

do you know what happened
to him? what's wrong?

he isnt answering my texts
or calls and im worried

Hyunjin said, "I'm going to tell him to come to the hospital right now and you are going to explain everything to him."

Just as he was about to type in the hospital address, Changbin snatched Hyunjin's phone from his grip and the two wrestled for the device.

Lee Felix

can yofsxbi.
r85d Dr 6d6, ored

??

"Stop!" Hyunjin yelled, grabbing his phone back. "Just tell him and stop beating around the goddamn bush, you-"