二十

this chapter is a little more PG at the end so if you see a ⚠ sign, skip it if you want to! its not smut as i honestly feel so uncomfortable writing it about my precious smol beans, but its a little something (honestly just kissing in more detail, like thats it) for all yall more intense shippers hAHAHA

Changbin wanted to walk around the vicinity with Felix and enjoy the sunset. Felix just wanted to spend time with his boyfriend. They took a few cute photos and held hands, strolling along the path.

But when Seungmin ran over to inform them that dinner was starting soon, they reluctantly headed back, knowing that majority of the food would be gone if they came late.

Felix and Changbin strolled back, still hand in hand. They could already hear the hyungs shouting from a mile away.

"Jeongin, why haven't you set the table yet?"

"Jisung, where's the goddamn lettuce I asked you to wash?"

"For christs sake Hyunjin, learn how to use a grill properly!"

"Seungmin! Did you call Felix and Changbin?"

The two picked up their pace and jogged over, trying to do their part in helping out too.

Eventually, all nine boys were seated at the table with the food nicely prepared. Thanking Chan, Minho and Hyunjin for being the main cooks, they quickly dug in hungrily and the plates were all clean in 20 minutes.

"Who's cleaning up?" Woojin asked and Hyunjin immediately volunteered Changbin. Before Changbin could even protest, everyone agreed and left the table, happy to push the responsibility to anyone who wasn't themselves.

"Have fun! Sorry babe." Felix kissed Changbin's forehead as he glared at his boyfriend who betrayed him.

"Why can't everyone clean up after themselves..." Changbin muttered angrily to himself, stacking the plates and bringing them to the sink to wash.

After what seemed like hours, Changbin was finally done cleaning so he headed to the living room where everyone was gathered. They were sitting in a circle, playing a card game.

"What's this?" He asked Hyunjin who was arranging the poker cards he had in his hand numerically.

Hyunjin explained, "Bluff. You basically try to get rid of all your cards to win. You have to put your card face down when it's your turn and say out the number on your card. It could be the truth or you could be lying. But the cards you can place can only be the same number as the one below, a number higher, or a number lower. So if the person before you said their number is a 10, you can only put a 9, 10 or jack."

Changbin didn't really get the gist of the game but nodded anyway.

Hyunjin continued, "If you think someone is acting suspicious, you can call them out and check their card. If it is the number they said it is then you lose and you take the whole card pile. But if you caught them lying, they lose and take the pile instead."

Suddenly, Jisung shouted "Bluff!", drawing Changbin's attention away. He flipped open the card Jeongin had put down and let out a loud "Hah, knew it!" Jeongin had bluffed, saying his card was a 5 but he had placed a king instead.

"Now you have to take the whole stack and kiss me." Jisung smirked and Changbin widened his eyes.

"Oh yeah, forgot to mention that there's a forfeit Minho introduced to spice things up a little. Loser who either gets caught bluffing or calls bluff out wrongly has to kiss the other person who caught them bluffing, or got falsely accused." Hyunjin added. Changbin blinked. He honestly had no idea what Hyunjin meant but all he understood was someone had to kiss someone.