十一

Felix decided that ignoring Jungeun wouldn't help anything and instead bring her hurt and confusion. Thus he chose to bring her out on more dates to appease her and hopefully get his mind off a certain someone.

"Is something wrong? You're always spacing out these days and you just dont seem yourself." Jungeun asked one day when they were having lunch.

Felix just gave her an assuring smile and replied, "Sorry, I've just been so tired and stressed cause of work."

"Oh," Jungeun gave an understanding nod. "Is it still that shitty boss? You really should quit and get a better job. I think my friend has job openings for his new cafe."

Felix was thankful that his girlfriend was so sweet but he was also glad she didn't see through his lies. He knew he should tell her something, anything. But he couldn't bring himself to it. What would she think if he told her he was still caught up over his ex? Sure, she knew he was bisexual and she was extremely understanding. But maybe not for this case.

They've been dating for so long now, even their parents were hinting on engagement. "The two of you are in your twenties now! Don't you think it's time?" They would say and the two would blush.

The thought of marrying Jungeun seemed so surreal, in fact he never even thought about it before. Jungeun had thrown in a little hints that she wanted a little more to their title but Felix never made any actions and she didn't push him.

Changbin would forever have the key to his heart. He really should get over the latter. Jungeun was too sweet to him for her own good, she didn't deserve someone who couldn't love her as wholeheartedly as she did.

When Felix saw a man in a hoodie with the hood up enter the door in the corner of his eyes, his initial thought was that he looked like Changbin.

"Oh god I need to stop, this is getting out of hand, I'm even hallucinating him." Felix muttered to himself and Jungeun gave him a questioning look.

"What did you say babe?"

"Nothing!" He replied almost too quickly.

He tried to shove the man away from his line of sight but when his eyes caught another familiar guy, his suspicions got confirmed.

Why were Changbin and Hyunjin here in Korea when they were supposed to be in Japan? They couldn't see him here with Jungeun!

"Oh shit uh I think we should go, like now." Felix stood up.

Jungeun looked extremely puzzled, "Why are you acting so weird, tell me what's really going on."

"Please, I'll tell you later. Can we just go now?" Felix pleaded. Jungeun eventually gave in, drinking the last of her ice lemon tea and stood up to leave with him.

That was when it all went downhill.

As Jungeun stood up, she swiveled around and accidentally banged into Hyunjin, but thank god he wasn't holding any food. However, this did make the two of them yelp in surprise and bring the attention of everyone in the restaurant to them. Including Changbin's.

A string of apologies was uttered between Hyunjin and Jungeun, but all Felix could care about was how he was seeing Changbin again. First in Singapore, now Korea? Bless the fact that Changbin didn't faint again after seeing him unexpectedly.

"What are you doing here?" Felix managed to ask after recovering from shock. He knew it probably seemed rude but honestly, manners were the least of his worries at this point.

"Uhm... I... ah... visiting Hyunjin's family." Changbin scratched his head, clearly feeling uncomfortable.

When Hyunjin finally noticed Felix, he took a step back in surprise. "Felix! Wow you're here, wow hi," Then his eyes went to Jungeun and back to Felix. "Are you guys here together?"

Jungeun nodded and laced her fingers through Felix's. He almost recoiled away at her touch but immediately felt guilty for almost doing that. She was his girlfriend, he shouldn't be doing that.

"Are you friends? How do you guys know each other?" She gave a friendly smile at the two and Felix almost wished she had just kept quiet and left. Save him from the awkward conversations and confrontations.

"We used to be friends in school." Just friends, nothing more. Changbin didn't elaborate any further and Felix didn't know if he was upset that Changbin hid some truth, or relieved.

"And you two?" Changbin then asked. His smile seemed forced, and Felix felt like it was his fault. He felt terrible for merely existing at this point.

"Oh he's my boyfriend!" Jungeun flashed a bright smile and squeezed his hand. Felix let out a small smile and squeezed her hand back half-heartedly.

Hyunjin raised his eyebrows and Changbin's forced(?) smile grew wider. "That's great! We should go on a double date then, catch up before we have to leave back to Japan."

There was a sudden silence. Or maybe it was just Felix, he didn't know at this point.

"D-double date? You're dating someone right now? " Felix asked confused. Why did he feel upset over that news. He has a girlfriend. He shouldn't be jealous.

"Yup, Hyunjin." He placed his arms around the latter and Hyunjin looked faint.

The taller looked like he wanted to say something but he winced like as if something bit him and kept silent.

Felix felt his heart drop. He thought they were just friends. But they did seem too close to just have friends as their status.

"That's really cute, sure!" Jungeun nodded happily, agreeing before Felix could say anything. At least she wasn't disgusted, but he had wished she didn't agree. It was going to be terribly awkward, he knew it.

"How's tomorrow?" Changbin asked through clenched teeth.

Jungeun pondered for a while before replying, "Sure, but I have lunch plans with my friends so is dinner okay? I have this really good restaurant in mind we can go to, I really recommend the food there."

Changbin agreed and Hyunjin just stood there with a blank smile. Felix found it weird but he didn't think much about it. Maybe Hyunjin didn't like telling strangers his relationship status.

"Well I guess we'll see you then, it was great meeting you guys. Bye!" Jungeun waved and pulled Felix along. She seemed to be the only chirpy one, oblivious to the tension.

Meanwhile, Felix was honest to god dreading tomorrow.

When Hyunjin and Changbin were sure they were out of Felix's sight, Hyunjin practically yelled, "What the hell was that about? Us? Dating?"

Changbin dropped his head into his hands and groaned, regretting what he got himself into. "I'm sorry, I freaked out seeing Felix with his girlfriend and I just wanted to make him jealous?"

"I can't believe you dragged me into this! How are we supposed to act like we're dating oh god." Hyunjin exclaimed.

"Could you please do me a solid and just help me with this?" The shorter begged and Hyunjin knew he couldn't say no to his best friend. Especially when his best friend was love sick.

Hyunjin sighed audibly and ruffled Changbin's hair, "So boyfriend, what am I supposed to do tomorrow?"

what other ships do you guys wanna see in this book? minsung? jeongmin? hyunmin? (idk all their ship names honestly so sorry if i got it wrong oops) im thinking of introducing more stray kids members that aren't in yet too so do comment who else you want to see here!

i love reading all your comments and your support means the world to me. (imagine chan saying this in their vlive with his aussie accent here: ) i really love you guys xxx