[4_searching]

Mingyu told his supervisor that he wasn't feeling too well and the supervisor believed him, as he had been making alot of mistakes lately.

He told mingyu to head back to his room to rest and attatched a rubber bracelet to his wrist that indicated he's on medical leave. Mingyu was to hand it back in two days.

The field agent dorms were pretty close to the cyber agents', so mingyu didn't look very suspicious when he climbed a flight of stairs up, to where wonwoo's room was.

Mingyu actually wasn't certain that wonwoo was in his room at the moment, but just had a hunch. Missions were mostly assigned at night, and it wasn't mealtime either. Of course he could be at the training rooms or the gym, but mingyu assumed wonwoo was feeling a little down, so he was unlikely to leave his room unless he had to.

Mingyu walked down the hall until he reached a door labeled 'TQ_903" on the digital screen attached to the wall. Dorm rooms were unlocked with the owners fingerprint or a card, but mingyu had neither to unlock wonwoo's door.

So he tried the old fashioned way.

He gently tapped on the door, and received no answer.

Knock knock.

"Wonwoo you in there ? It's mingyu !! Open the doorrr."

Knock knock knock.

Is he ignoring me ...?

No, i should be more serious.

"Open the door, wonwoo, please."

Still no answer.

Maybe he really doesn't wanna see me.

Mingyu turned around and left, disappointment written all over his face as he kept his eyes on the ground.

Mingyu didn't feel like going back to his room. He felt all jittery and anxious. He needs to do something to get his mind off wonwoo and calm his nerves.

Besides, what could he do anyway ?

Mingyu made his way up, to the top floor, where all leisure activities were at, and where agents could go to relax during their free time, since they were not allowed to leave the HQ without a mission pass.

He headed towards the library. He wasn't quite a bookworm, but he'd want somewhere quiet and where else was better than the library ?

Mingyu walked down the fairly busy hallway with doors that led into various rooms of entertainment like the arcade, ktv, bowling alley, etc.

He reached the end of the hallway and opened the glass door before him.

Once it closes behind him, it shut out all the white noise from outside and he was greeted with tranquil silence.

There weren't many people in the library. In fact, there was no one in sight.

Mingyu decided to just sit by the window and listen to music on his phone.

The glass windows were at the far right of the library, and between him and them, were what seemed to be endless bookshelves.

Mingyu walked between the huge shelves, the soft tapping of his feet on the carpeted floor startlingly loud in the near-silent library.

Midway, he stopped.

There was a boy sitting on the floor, leaning on the shelf. He had a book in hand and he didn't even lift his head up when mingyu stopped in front of him.

But mingyu didn't need to see his face to recognise who he was.

Because it was wonwoo.
______________________________________

yooo sorry for this really short chapter

also if yall got any questions on how the agents live or anything related to this story's world please by all means do comment your questions ^-^ i'll definitely try my best to answer them.

love yall ~♡♡

yx :)))