[11_minghao]

Mingyu hurried down the corridor, searching for the bowling alley.

When its glass door appears down the hall, mingyu quickly entered to find all his friends already waiting on the benches by the bowling lanes.

He changed into bowling shoes and joined in the game.

After scoring a spare for his first two rounds, he was approached by soonyoung.

"Quite a pity wonwoo ain't here today, huh ?" he commented.

"Yeah."

"You like him alot don't you ?"

"Yes, of course."

Soonyoung widened his eyes in disbelief.

"A-As a friend." mingyu quickly added (quite unconvincingly) before soonyoung could say anything.

Soonyoung only raised his eyebrows as a response before cheering when jihoon landed a strike.
______________________________________

The door opened.

Wonwoo's head snapped towards the direction of the door, as a boy, not much younger than wonwoo himself, appeared in the doorway.

The boy had a slightly thinner build, and there was curiosity in his soft, innocent-looking facial features. He was also very obviously a foreigner.

The curiosity in the boy's features melted into a shy smile as he walked into the dorm. "You must be woojin, i assume ?"

Wonwoo nodded. "Yes. Then you must be minghao. Nice to meet you."

Minghao grinned as they shook hands. "Nice to meet you as well, woojin."

Wonwoo liked the way minghao's nose crinkled when he smiled, and it added on to the warm atmosphere that emitted from him. Unknowingly, wonwoo was smiling back.

"You're a foreigner, right ?Where are you from ?" wonwoo was surprised that he was the one initiating a conversation between himself and his roommate.

Minghao looked up from his phone and smiled as he thought of his hometown. "China."

"Wow... that's cool." wonwoo remarked as he turned to continue unpacking. "What made you come here ?"

"I... had a job offer in seoul as a graphic designer 2 months ago, but the company suddenly closed down and I barely had enough money to keep myself alive when i got here. The Gild had offered me everything i needed, so i joined." minghao replied.

He looked at wonwoo curiously. "How about you ?"

As wonwoo thought for a suitable answer, the phone given by yeri vibrated in his pocket. He answered it gratefully.

"Come to the main office to see the Inferno. I've already sent a map of the whole HQ to you." yeri's voice rang out.

"Okay, noted." wonwoo replied and ended the call.

He pulled out an image of the HQ map in his phone, and realised that this was the only level in the whole HQ. There weren't any other additional floorsㅡ downstairs nor up.

Wonwoo quickly explained that he had to go, bid his roommate goodbye and left the dorm for the main office, using the map in his phone as a guide. Minghao had also generously offered him his number, in case he got lost and needed to find his way back to the dorm.

The whole floorplan of the HQ was a maze. Without the map, wonwoo would've been lost in seconds. There were no signs of any sort, and winding hallways sprung out in all directions, with an occasional recruit running an errand in a corridor.