[10_yeri]

Surprised as he was, wonwoo did not want to offend the girl, so he did the same and removed his mask and hood.

"I go by yeri." the girl said shortly, tilting her head up to look at wonwoo, who was a head taller. That did not seem to intimidate the girl at all, and she impatiently stuck out a hand to him.

It took a moment for wonwoo to actually realise she was introducing herself.

Wonwoo awkwardly reached out and shook hands, not forgetting to stay in character. "I'm woojin."

Yeri nodded, looking like she's bored out of this world, as if she had done this procedure too many times with different people. This made wonwoo wonder how many people The Gild had recruited this way.

The brunette handed the red card back to wonwoo. "This card will let you gain access to all doors and gates you will need to enter. You will also need it to confirm your recruitment again later by Inferno. Also in case you haven't known already, he's the boss." there was no enthusiasm in yeri's voice, just a bored tone and she causually adds, "Oh yeah, and welcome to The Gild."

She puts on her hood and mask again.

"Follow me," the girl said, her voice muffled from behind the black cloth covering her mouth.

She swung the door open, and without waiting for wonwoo to catch up, she stalked out of the room.

Wonwoo concealed his face as well and caught the door just as it was swinging closed, and followed yeri out into the night.

The girl was already waiting for wonwoo by the lamp post on the pavement.

When she caught sight of him, she started walking briskly on the road that sloped upwardsㅡ looks like the headquaters are located on higher ground, which us strange since it could be easily spotted by hostiles.

Even though he could easily catch up, wonwoo followed yeri from a distance, in case the tracker assisting him has got something to say that needs his reply. Besides it would be best if he seemed weaker and submissive, and not a threat.

So far, it was deathly quiet. The street was deserted and only a whisper of night wind could be heard, as well as the footsteps of the two people on the road.

Yeri finally stopped infront of what seemed to be a block of warehouses. Rows and rows of them.

The girl looked back to check on wonwoo before walking ahead again.

Wonwoo followed yeri into the maze of warehouses, mostly unused and abandoned. They stopped at the entrance of one of the many grey buildings.

This time, yeri took out her own card and tapped it on the sensor. Wonwoo squinted and focused his eyes. Yeri's card was similar to his except that it had a stamp with the same emblem as yeri's brooch burned onto it. The words "Kim Yerim" was printed on it.

Yeri led him into the building through a partially opened shutter. It was dirty and dotted with rust. She then proceeded to the door at the back of the empty warehouse, and again waved her card at the sensor.

The door slid open in silenceㅡ definitely not what wonwoo had in mind. The general look of the warehouse was old and dilapitated, and wonwoo had expected the door to be pushed open, creaking. Not a automatic, well-maintained door.

It turned out to not be another room that they were about to enter, but a lift.

As if sensing his surprise, the tracker assisting him speaks up.

"This is no ordinary terrorist group. These youngsters are well-educated specialists. They know what they're doing. Although we still don't know the reason for them to rebel, or their main motive, it would be best if you could dig that out for us as well."