[30_cheers]

[1_week_later]

After wonwoo was able to walk, the government made sure he went back to work as soon as possible.

This time, he was to go undercover as a member of a street gang that had been causing trouble for the government. Exactly what they had done to get blacklisted, wonwoo had no idea.

As he left HQ, a familiar voice greeted him not-so-respectfully through his in-ear.

"Okay wonwoo, better listen up or you'll get your gay ass beaten up by those thugs."

"Seungkwan ?" wonwoo guessed.

"Yes the diva is helping you this time so you better listen to me unless you wanna mess this up."

"Yes yes okay," wonwoo replied, already dreading the rest of the mission with seungkwan as his tracker. "So where do i go now ?"

______________________________________

[15_minutes_later]

Wonwoo arrived at the meeting place for the gang.

When none of the six gang members there knew him, he easily lied that he was a newly recruited member.

After the leaderㅡ who goes by the name of shownuㅡ arrived, wonwoo quietly joined the others as they made their way to their next destination, lagging at the back to keep out of sight.

Wonwoo studied the person trudging along beside him.

The other boy had a thin build, but was really attractive, and had quite a visual. He was around wonwoo's age, maybe a few years older than him.

And the dude was tall. Like very tall. He's probably taller than wonwoo (who was no shortie himself), but he wasn't sure under the dim streetlights.

"Uh... where are we going ?" wonwoo asked the tall stranger walking alongside him.

The boy glanced at him, furrowing his eyebrows, seemingly confused. "You don't know ?"

Wonwoo bit his lip anxiously. Was he supposed to know ?

"Oh yeah !" the tall boy's pouty lips curled into a goofy grin as he slapped a large bony hand over his face. "I forgot you're new."

"Yeah." wonwoo smiled, partly in relief, and partly because he found the boy's actions cute. He had a dazed kind of look on his pretty face, like as if his mind was always somewhere else, or simply because he just wanted to sleep.

The boy took off his black snapback, quickly pushing his pink bangs back before putting it on again.

"We're going to a club. Discuss some business with another gang." he replied, offering a friendly smile.

"Oh." wonwoo didn't say much because he didn't know what a club was like. He'd never been in one.

Wonwoo realised he didn't know the boy's name. "Thanks, uh..."

"Chae hyungwon." the male said, eyeing wonwoo with interest. "And you're... ?"

Wonwoo was just about to reply his name whenㅡ

"Don't say your real name idiot." seungkwan hissed through the intercom.

Oh. right.

"Kim woojin." wonwoo replied. No harm using the same name as his last undercover mission. He was just there to collect info on the gang's next move, that's all. Plus, he was already used to that name.

"Nice." hyungwon commented, before returning his attention in front.

They're here.

The club was larger than any wonwoo had seen on the streets. It seemed to be more grand and classy.