[7_gay]

[minister's_office]
[1_hour_later]

"Sir, we have located enemy headquarters, thanks to the classified file stolen from their last hideout."

"The terrorists' current headquarters ?"

"Yes, sir."

"Very well. TQ616 and TS948 finished the job smoothly."

"Again, as the agent manager, I apologise on behalf of the agents involved in the first failed attempt."

"I shall let TR197 and TQ903 off this time, since it is not 197's mistake, and it is also a first for 903 to fail a mission...is the boy alright ?"

"Yes, sir."

"To think that he is human... can be difficult at times."

"Indeed it is, sir. I pity the child."

"Do remember though, that he is an experiment, and this is the first time he has failed."

"Even machines fail at times, just give him another chance."

"I will. I want to know how much resources the terrorists have in their hands at the moment. Assign that to TQ903. Let the boy restore my faith in him."

"Yes, he will, sir."

______________________________________

"Why can't you just give it to him yourself ?" Seokmin asked, staring at mingyu in confusion.

"I... uhm... did something that put him off just now, so i don't think he wants to see me for a while."

"Oh okay."

Mingyu was relieved that seokmin was understanding enough to not ask for details on the incident.

Just imagine it to be seungkwan. He'd force me to explain everything just for the gossip, Mingyu shuddered at the thought, and was more than thankful towards seokmin for helping him out.

The two finished their meal with a bit of small talk and went on seperate ways.

Wonwoo was not picking up his phone, so seokmin had to hold onto the book until he called back.

He headed back to his room.

Seokmin who was bored, flipped through the book he just received from mingyu.

It was just an ordinary romance novel, nothing much.

Until something written on the last page of the book caught his eye.

Seokmin couldn't help but read the small paragraph scribbled out in pencil on the page.

'Love' cannot only be between a boy and a girl. Right ?

Is 'love' blind ? Does it see no gender ?

I think it does not. Because if this is how 'love' feels like, i may have fallen for a boy.

Someone who's been with me since the start and has never left me alone, especially when i needed him most.
Who knows me better than i know myself.

Someone who will be my downfall.
My weakness. Someone whom i will give up my life for, just for him to be happy.

So is this 'love' ?

______________________________________

[10_minutes_later]

Seokmin rushed to wonwoo's room. He was told to meet the older boy there to return his book.

He knocked. "Wonwoo, its seokmin !"

A moment later, the door swung open and wonwoo stood in the doorway, rubbing his wet hair with a towel.

"Hi, thanks for returning my book, and sorry i was bathing just now," wonwoo thanked seokmin as he took the book from him.

"Hey no problem."

"But...why is my book with you ?"

"Uhm actually, do you mind if i come in and talk ?" seokmin asked tentatively.

"Oh, sure," wonwoo led seokmin into his dorm.

"Why, what happened ?" wonwoo questioned after they sat down.

"Mingyu said you dropped it but he thinks that you don't want to see him right now, so he told me to pass it to you instead."

"Oh. But no, i'm not mad or anything, just tell him that its just... awkward," wonwoo told seokmin, feeling his cheeks flush.

Seokmin just nods. "Okay i will."

And silence.

Wonwoo was just sitting on the edge of his bed, staring at the wall awkwardly, and seokmin was on a chair opposite, thinking if he should ask wonwoo.

"I uh... have a question," seokmin broke the silence.

"Yeah ?" wonwoo gestured for him to go on.

"Are you gay ?"

______________________________________

ohohoho we finally asking the only question that matters rn

have a nice dayy~ ♡

yx :>