9

I decided too post the pictures, I ended up following Jake, all of his team 10 members, his brother and loads of other people. I spent about two hours looking at my phone, who new it could be so fun too watch people play with slime?
By the time I was done, it was dark outside, oh dear. I decided to head down too the store and quickly get some food.

Next morning, I went to the pool again to wake myself up, and it was too see if I could find anyone that would wanna hang out with me. I was gonna go explore some places today and it would be better if I had people too go with me. I went and sat on one of the tanning beds in the corner, soon after, I heard someone sit on the one next too me. I looked over, squinting my eyes from the sun, they looked at me. Before I could recognise who it was, they spoke. I would know that voice from a mile away.
Jake; hey! It's you again
He smiled.
Amelia; yeah, hey. Jake right?
Jake; how'd you know?
Amelia; I've watched some of your videos
I'd actually watched all of them, I just didn't want too come across as I crazy da girl.
Jake; oh right haha, your accent is so attractive
He said it with too much confidence, but maybe he was just happy. But I couldn't tell because JAKE PAUL WAS SAT RIGHT INFRONT OF ME HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH ME.
Amelia; thanks I guess
I nervously laughed.
Amelia; I just got here from Australia, I'm staying for the next 6 days
Jake; cool, who did you come with?
Amelia; uhm, I just came by myself..
He laughed, uhm wat, never mind.
Jake; you can hand with us if you want?
Amelia; sure.
I smiled, and we got up and walked too the others
Jake; hey guys, this is Amelia
I nervously said hi too them all. Erika gave me a weird look, I smiled and I think she got the message I wasn't gonna be any harm, so she smiled back.
Jake; have you ever been here before?
Amelia; nope.
Jake; well we've got lots too show you.