15

We arrived at jakes house, or shall I say mansion. Jheez this place was huge!
Jake; you like?
Amelia; more like, love!!
He chuckled.
Jake; this is what hard work gets you.
He said a bit too boastfully, I just glaughed it off.
Jake; come inside then, I'll show you round.

It had been about 20 minutes and we'd been through around half he house. Finally, Jake decided to show me his room.
Amelia; this is sick!
Jake; I know, best room in the house.
I sat on his bed too admire the view, he came and sat next too me.
Jake; but d'you know what looks better?
He got closer, I turned around looking confused.
Jake; you.
Before I could reply, he put his lips on mine and kissed me. It was pretty rough. But I mean, how could I hate it. I just kissed Jake Paul. In fact, I'm having a make out session with Jake Paul. The make out session unmet into a bit more than that. You know what happened next....
(A/N please don't hate me lmao)

I found myself awake in a room I didn't recognise, with a body next too me. The events of last night came into mind. I didn't really know what too think. I felt alarmist dirty, for letting myself go so quick. But I also felt special. That Jake Paul actually wanted Me. Jake Paul. They guy I looked up too for the last few years. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it resulting with a bunch of texts coming through.

Logan's pov;
Once she went with Jake, I didn't really know what to do. I was jealous. My brother ruined everything. All he would do is treat her like dirt anyway. I got in my car and drove back home from the beach. I tried too text Amelia as 'Logan' asking if she had fun at the beach. Which I know for a fact she did, she smiled the whole time. I got no reply. I texted again. Maybe she was just having too much fun with Jake. What happened if they.... no they can't off... I wish I could tell her the truth. I soon found myself getting out a bottle of vodka. Bad idea.
Amelia's pov;
*from logan*
Logan; did you have fun at the beach?
Logan; ??
Logan; ig ur not back
Logan; Amelia? Where are yoouuuu?
Logan; ugh.
Logan; come back babyhyyyyy
Logan; i mis ub
Logan; yur so beeutiful
-
He was most definitely drunk.