31

I changed into a hoodie and leggings before going down stairs, I was about to sit down, but I got a call from Lydia.
Lydia; uh hey, i kinda need some help.
Amelia; what's up?
Lydia; well, we went too get froyo, but the yeti broke down and we can't get an Uber, could you come get us?
Amelia; yeah sure, is everything else okay?
Lydia; yeah, you can use Logan's challenger to drive over an get us, we're out side of *some park in LA*
Amelia; oh right, I'll be there in five
Lydia; thank you, bye!

Lydia's pov;
Lydia; she's on her way.
Mike; we might aswell get going then.
Evan; yup
Andy; hope everything goes to plan, see you later.
We all got in the car and drove back home, hoping she had already left.

Amelia's pov;
I quickly grabbed Logan's keys and jumped into his car. It smelt like him. It made my heart sink. I was falling for him. I still like him. But he's just like Jake. Soon I was out side of the park, there was no yeti, and no one there apart from logan.
Amelia; where's everyone else.
I said, abit too rudely.
Logan; the yeti didn't brake down
Wow. So this is all a big joke?
Amelia; I better be going then
Logan; no. listen.
He walked closer to me.
Logan; let me explain.
Amelia; explain what? That your in a relationship with Erika, while trying to lead me on? Forget about it.
Logan; no.
Logan; just shut up and listen to me!
He started to get a little angry. He's friken hot when he's angry.
Amelia; fine. but you better have a good explanation.
Logan; the text of Erika. It's not because I'm in a relationship with her. I've got my eye on the most gorgeous girl I've ever met, but I'll get to that later. Anyways. When you and Jake were basically 'a thing' or whatever you wanna call it, Erika and Jake were actually dating. He'd just make it out like it was for the camera. Then when they were off camera, he'd have different girls around. She didn't want to tell you, she didn't want to upset you, because you didn't know. I talked to her about it all, she felt so sorry for you, so that's what the text was about.
Amelia; oh.
Amelia; that's a relief I guess.