26

He stood there and smirked at me for a few seconds.
Logan; should have helped me down
He said before running towards me, I ran up the stairs and into the nearest room which was Logan's. I hid behind the door, but he was too quick and found me. He chucked me over his shoulder before CAREFULLY throwing me on the bed and tickling me. He laughed, his laugh was the most amazing thing ever.
Amelia; stopppp
I said in between breathes.
Logan; fine, on one condition.
Amelia; what's the condition.
Logan; I need a kiss.
Amelia; fine.
I smirked, so did he. He leaned in, but before his lips could touch mine I placed a finger on his lips.
Amelia; I think you'll find you still owe me a drink first.
I got up, chuckled and walked back down the stairs.
Logan; I hate you
He shouted down the stairs.
Amelia; no you love me.
I returned while laughing.
Logan's pov;
Maybe I do.

Amelia's pov;
Logan soon joined me down stairs with mike, Brendan and Andy. Evan was playing video games and Lydia had gone home. At was about 1, Logan and mike had been smashing plates while Andy was making pancakes.
Amelia; sorry to ruin the party but ya girl wants too sleep, so could you quite down.
Logan; just sleep in my bed.
Amelia; fine then.
I took the offer, I was too tired and they were making noise. I changed into shorts and an oversized maverick hoodie Logan had given me just after arriving, and then got into his bed and eventually fell asleep.

Logan's pov;
After we had eaten andys AMAZING pancakes, we were all knackered. Mike and Andy passed out on the couch, there was no room for me soo I grabbed a blanket and went up too my room. I didn't want too disturb Amelia so I carefully took one of the spare pillows from the bed and fell asleep on the floor. As long as she was happy, so was I.