33

Logan's pov;
She was going to be gone in 5 days. I couldn't let her go without making her mine.

Amelia's pov;
We joined the others on the couch, Logan sat next too me of course. We all watched a film, I hadn't really seen them all chill before, it was pretty fun tbh. All of us ended up falling asleep on the sofa part from Lydia who drove back to her apartment. I woke up, it must of been halfway through the night because it was dark. I was absolutely freezing though. I looked around and saw a hoodie next to Logan I quickly grabbed it and put over me before leaving back on Logan and going too sleep.
Logan's pov;
I woke up before realising we're I was, a smile formed on my face when I saw Amelia lying on my chest. She was gorgeous. I carried her up to my bed being careful not to wake her then got in next to her.
Amelia's pov;
The sun coming through the window woke me up and at first I was confused. I fell asleep on the couch. But now I was in Logan's bed, with his arm wrapped around my waist. Honestly, at this time I couldn't be happier. But the fact I got cheated on and used by Jake just made me feel like shit. I played with Logan's hair, he looked so cute when he was sleeping. He soon opened his eyes.
Logan; morning beautiful.
I felt my cheeks turn red
Amelia; morning. well, if you could even say that.
Logan; what time is it?
Amelia; 11;47.
Logan; oh.
Amelia; don't worry, I just got up too.
He chuckled. His morning voice was hot af.
Logan; nice hoodie.
He smirked.
Amelia; hmm, it is pretty cool isn't it.
He laughed once again.
Logan; well, we better be getting up.
Amelia; good idea.
He grabbed a towel, and walked over too the bathroom.
Logan; wanna join
He smirked.
Amelia; hmm, thanks for the offer but i think I'll pass
He dramatically rolled his eyes making me laugh before closing the door.
10 minutes later he walked out the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, hanging just under his v-line. Damn. He looked hot. He caught me staring.
Logan; like what you see?
He smirked and I laughed
Amelia; someone's in a horny mood today.
He smirked again.
Amelia; but i mean, I've seen better
I smirked this time and he flipped me off while I walked into the bathroom.