44

Amelia; Logan
Logan; mhm?
He sat up in the bed, facing me.
Amelia; i think I'm ready.
He looked confused.
Amelia; to go back to LA
A huge grin emerged on his face.
Logan; that's great! But are you completely sure
Amelia; yes, positive.
Amelia; my mom seems to be getting a lot better, I think we could go back to LA for a while.
Logan; thank you.
He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a quick kiss.
It confused me how we acted so much like a couple, but nothing was ever confirmed.
Logan; I'll text Lydia too book us a flight, okay?
Amelia; sounds great.
We both smiled.
He got his phone and texted Lydia while I looked at his huge biceps, that were very visible. I saw him begin to smirk as I lightly run my finger down his arm. I just giggled. I got distracted and before I knew it logan was speaking to me again.
Logan; the flights booked for 7;35pm tomorrow. is that alright?
Amelia; that's amazing.

*next day*
Mom; I'll miss you, make sure you come back soon! Don't leave us again like last time haha
Maisy gave Logan a huge hug. She had gotten too like him over the last few days.
Maisy; bye bye Amelia.
She softly hugged me as me and Logan got into the taxi to get too the airport.

The flight was long. Logan had put us in first class even though I insisted he shouldn't have. Logan held my hand as the plane took off and we were both asleep by the time we were in the air. I woke up and it was dark through the window. I looked to my side to see Logan still asleep. I quickly snapped a picture and caption it 'back to LA☀✈' before uploading it too my story.
-
Soon enough we were back at Logan's huge house and I was greeted by everyone there.
Mike; you're back!!!
Evan; so is grumpy Logan gone?
Logan just nervously laughed
Lydia; how are you too still not actually dating yet
Mike; yeah, I agree
I just laughed before taking my stuff back up too Logan's room.
Logan's pov;
*to mike*
Logan; I'm gonna do it.
Mike; do what?
Logan; ask her too be my girlfriend..