46

all of the cars were still here. but none of them were no where too be seen. I called them all again. And again. And again. Still no answer.
It had been about and hour now. So it was basically morning. I was concerned.
Amelia; I literally have no clue where they could be?!
Lydia; neither. And they won't even answer there phones.
Amelia; this is stupid.
I groaned.
-
Logan's pov;
Going out last night was the worst idea ever, I thought too myself while getting out of the bed. We had stayed at mikes girlfriends apartment as it was close too the club. My head hurt bad, and I felt crappy. I looked over too my phone which was full of notifications. Oh dear. All missed calls from Amelia and Lydia. They're probably pissed at me.
I quickly sent a reply too Lydia.
Logan*to lydia*; were all fine. we went out clubbing last night and were at mikes girlfriends apartment. don't tell Amelia. I'll speak too her when we get back.
-
I wanted too tell her myself so she wouldn't get annoyed.
Amelia's pov;
Amelia; they have too be back soon?
Lydia; there probably fine.
She just finished he sentence as four guilty looking guys came through the door. Logan, Evan, Andy and Brendan.
Amelia; where on Earth were you?!
Logan; can i tell you in a second. i need some sleep.
Amelia; why can't you tell me now.
Logan; amelia.
Amelia; what. I've been worried sick all morning.
Logan; just let me sleep for a bit
Amelia; no. just tell me we're you were.
I was beyond annoyed at this point. I came back too LA with him hoping everything would be alright. But no. He went out last night and didn't come back.
Logan; fine. we went clubbing.
He said emotionless. He put his head down and tried too get too sleep. I didn't say anything, I just walked out of the room.