37

Logan's pov;
Good on you Logan. You just lost the most gorgeous, kind, beautiful, talented, amazing girl. Why would she leave without warning? Did I do something wrong? He wasn't answering anyone's messages. Was she okay? Maybe she was hurt.
Amelia's pov;
too say I felt bad would be an understatement. I shouldn't have left without an explanation. It wasn't his fault. I decided to text back Lydia.
*to lydia*
Amelia; tell the guys I'm fine. I just forgot to. check my phone. Is Logan okay though? Xxx
Lydia; no he's a mess. you need to come back Amelia. Xx
Amelia; I will. soon. Xx
I put my phone down and sighed. He didn't deserve this. I had no money to get a flight back though. I had spent it all paying Lydia back. I decided to forget about it before I got upset and started to get ready for the 'date' tonight. even calling it a date made me feel bad. It was only the movies so I wasn't gonna over do it. I straightened my hair, put on a bit of make up before getting changed into my outfit. I heard a knock on the door. Was he here already? I checked my phone. 7;54. Getting ready took longer than I expected. I quickly sprayed some perfume before heading down stairs and getting opening the door. I tried to make sure couldn't see the inside. It wasn't the nicest. He looked like a kinda rich guy. Why would he be working at the cafe though?
Ben; wow. You look hot
Amelia; thanks haha
Ben; can I come in?
He lightly pushed the door
Amelia; I think we should just go to the theatre.
Ben; uhm okay.
He grabbed my hand and we walked over to his car. Yes. This kid was rich. The posh black Ferrari looked particularly odd in my neighbourhood.
Ben; let go then
He smirked before hitting the pedal.