21

Logan's pov;
Her messages came through. But I couldn't reply. Not that didn't want too, it's just the WiFi where I was, didn't work properly. At least she didn't hate me, and my plan should work.

Amelia's pov;
I ended up finding a bench and siting there for a bit. Again, I feel into a nap, feeling worthless and useless.

(ITS THE GOOD PART MY DOODS)
-
Logan's pov;
I had finally got too my destination. I had never been here before, it was a new experience. After getting through the security i walked out too the front too find a taxi. I was going too get a taxi back too her house. Jeff found her address, it want too far from here. Now too find a taxi. I looked around, I was rushing too get too Amelia's house. I needed too make sure she was okay.
I saw a girl infront of me, sat in a bench. I could see the brightness of her phone screen, so I guess she was awake. I tapped her on the shoulder and she stood up and turned.
Logan; hi uhm I was just wo-
I looked up too see her. Amelia. What. Why. How. She had been crying. Why was she still here? She looked shocked once she saw me.
Amelia; Logan? What are you doing here?
Logan; uhm uh.
Amelia; actually no, fuck off. you've probably been sent by your stupid brother Jake. I don't want too talk.
She turned around and crossed her arms.

Amelia's pov;
I wasn't in the mood for talking. He was probably gonna have a go at me for 'treating his brother like crap' ha, he's wrong I'm the one who was treated badly. I still felt his presence behind me. He was searching for something. A felt a buzz on my chest, indicating I had a message. I looked quickly too be left flabbergasted.
*from logan*
Logan; turn around.
Logan; talk too me.