45

Amelia's pov;
It was pretty dark when we first got here as it was around 6pm. After putting my stuff in Logan's room I walked down stairs to see everyone with suspicious looks on their faces.
Amelia; what's happened?
I was curious.
Mike; uh nothing, we were just gonna ask if anyone wanted to watch a movie.
Logan; yeah.
Amelia; oh, might aswell.
I shrugged and sat next to Lydia. Logan moves and sat beside me, everyone laughed and he turned red.
Logan; I'm thinking a horror
Amelia; yeah. i agree.
Mike; sounds good
Lydia; I'm out.
She walked out laughing.
Lydia; I've got work to do anyway
We just laughed.
Mike moved up too me and Evan next too him. We put on the movie and covered ourselves with blankets. They each got out a beer, but I passed. I never usually drank.
Logan's hand intertwined with mine under the covers and he placed it on my knee. He looked at me and smiled. I barley watched the rest of the film because like always I had ended up failing asleep.

I had woken up at 5 because I was hungry. I soon realised I wasn't downstairs anymore, but I was in Logan's bed. But he wasn't. I made my way down the stairs and got some food, he wasn't there either. I went back upstairs and knocked on mikes door before opening it. No one in there. I did the same too Evan, and had the same result. Where were they all? I went downstairs once more too see if the had crashed out somewhere. On the table we sat around last night there was about 7 empty beer bottles. I didn't really think anything of it and I was interrupted my a flustered Lydia coming through the door.
Lydia; why are you up, isn't it like 5;30am?
Amelia; I was hungry, uh do you know where the boys are?
Lydia; I thought they stayed here? When I went home they were still in here
Amelia, oh. that's weird. I'll try calling him
Lydia; I'll call mike.
We both grabbed our phones and tried too call lthem. We both got sent to voicemail.
*to logan*
Amelia; where did u go?
Amelia; Logan??
Lydia; I've got no idea where they could be.
Amelia; neither.