14

Logan's pov;
We spent the day at the beach, I honestly couldn't stop looking at Amelia. I couldn't talk too her though. She smiled at me a few times, i remembered how she called me hot the other day. i slightly chuckled too myself. soon i lost track off time and she was walking off with jake. why did he have too be in the way of everything. ugh. wasn't he with Erika though? I looked across at Erika who seemed a little upset, but I guess she just hid it, or maybe she was fine and I was just imagining things.

Jakes pov;
Amelia was hot af. I need too get too know her more before she leaves.
-
Amelia's pov;
everytime i looked across at Logan, he was looking at me. I wasn't complaining tho, this guy was hot. absolutely gorgeous in fact. so was his brother though. I didn't really get a chance too talk too logan, I stayed with Jake most off the time, I didn't mind though because Jake invited me after all. Soon it was just me and him.
Jake; why don't you come back too our house tonight?
Amelia; that would be so cool! You don't mind though?
Jake; no, would be my pleasure.
Amelia; great.
He smiled, I smiled back.
Jake; we might wanna get going.
Amelia; yeah maybe
We walked back over too everyone else.
Jake; hey guys, I think we should head back!
Logan; sounds cool.
The rest agreed.
Tessa; E, I'll come back too your apartment
Erika; yessss
Tessa; okay, you drove here right?
Erika; yeah, I'll take us back.
Jake walked over too Erika and hugged her saying bye, he waved too the others. Maybe him and Erika were just close idk. Logan went off to his car after waving too me. Chance, Anthony, Jake and I and got in jakes car and went back too the team 10 house, I was pretty excited as it's been like one of my dreams. Still couldn't believe any of this had happened to be honest.