Damn Im Popular

Kevins POV

Tour had just ended for this summer and after having a couple tours back to back we were all Pretty beat.

Once we all got home I was just about ready to take a long nap when the answering machine went off.

"You have 64 new messages" the machine spoke in a monotone voice saying each syllable separate. Damn, I'm popular, thought.

Then the beep went off. "message from mom."

"When are you going to be home!? You need to see me now"

Then the beep.

"Message from mom"

"Kevin call me back right away, its important"

Then the beep.

"Message from mom"

"Honey-"

I stopped it. Were all the messages from her? must be important, so I called her back.

She answered right after the first ring. "Kevin!" she yelled in the phone. "are you home?"

"Yea, how many messages did you leave me?"

"Oh dear, I don't really know but Ive left quite a few, but never mind that sweetheart come see me quickly Ive got some big news for you!"

"Alright..Ill be over soon"

I told the guys I needed to run a errand and drove to my moms quickly. What ever this is must be really important..

Before I could even knock on the door my mother opened it and welcomed me inside.

"Ok..so whats all this about?" I asked.

"Well its a little bit of a long story, but to put it..well, bluntly your father and I have decided its time to tell you we have already arranged your marriage for you, now before you say anything we have planned this since the day you were born you have just been all over the place it got hard to tell you." She explained.

I sighed. "Do I at least know her?"

"You were childhood friends, you drifted apart right before middle school but her parents and I have been extremely close so we thought it would be ok."

"Ok..well whats her name" I asked unsure about this whole thing.

"Well shes right in the kitchen ill go get her." a few minutes later she came back with a girl who looked about 21, she wore a bright red dress and heels. Her hair was braided into a side ponytail, she didn't look familiar and it didn't seem like we had anything in common.

"Kevin, I don't know if you remember but, this is Freya."

The girl waved. "Hi"

I waved back. "Hey"

"Now I want you two to go out and get to know each other, its been a long while since you guys last saw each other." Freyas mom suggested.

"Alright" I said opening the door for Freya. I really hope we have something in common if not I'm not too sure this will work..